1226 users online (254 members and 972 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

A&E Announces Docuseries Featuring Websleuths Will Air on Nov 12TH

****UPDATE****
    A&E WILL PREMIER THE NEW DOCUSERIES THE KILLING SEASON NOVEMBER 12TH 2016
    ​(note the date change)

For the premier on A&E of The Killing Season the case being investigated by filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills is the Long Island Serial Killer case or as we call it LISK.

Josh and Rachel have been all over the country speaking with members of Websleuths.

As we lead up to the premier of The Killing Season on A&E we will host social media events like virtual Town Halls, chats, podcasts, and more.

One of the great things The Killing Season will accomplish if finally getting press for the victims and their families. Since LISK victims are mostly prostitutes they tend to be ignored. Not anymore. The spotlight is on The Long Island Serial Killer.

Do you realize Websleuths is part of something that could possibly change the way social media works on true crime? Websleuths, you, the members!!!!

One of the main reasons Rachel and Josh said they only wanted Websleuths is because of how we do not allow people to be jerks. That's basically it. Our moderators keep the discussions moving and do not allow the usual name calling and insults you see everywhere else on the World Wide Web.

Here is a bit of trivia for you: Because of legal issues, Websleuths could not commit to Rachel and Josh for 2 years. Guess what? They waited. They waited until things were cleared up and Websleuths could be a part of their amazing idea for The Killing Season. That's how much they wanted Websleuths to be a part of the docu-series.

I've started a new thread since now we know the network airing the program and we know what case The Killing Season will start out investigating.

If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to post.

Thank you for your participation on Websleuths. We are stepping up to a new era in crime sleuthing and it's because of your amazing sleuthing skills and our dedicated moderators on Websleuths.

Tricia
    Last edited by Tricia; 10-21-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

Bumpity Bump
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I'll mark my calendar. This is very exciting news, Tricia. Congratulations to you and all WSers who participated.

STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON
    MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Elisaa444 is offline "Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those that demand it."
    This is extremely exciting. This is huge. I have the air date already scheduled on my outlook calendar. Wouldn't miss this for anything. There are so many amazing people that contribute to this site in many different ways. I'm proud to be a member here. Thanks Tricia for all you do! Thank you Josh and Rachel! You're right, there is not enough attention on these victims and there certainly should be. I'm very excited and thankful that will change because of this docuseries.

I don't know what I'd do with myself without this site. Thankfully I'll never have to find out.
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Really great news. I'll be looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    A&E WILL PREMIER THE NEW DOCUSERIES THE KILLING SEASON NOVEMBER 5TH 2016

For the premier on A&E of The Killing Season the case being investigated by filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills is the Long Island Serial Killer case or as we call it LISK.

Josh and Rachel have been all over the country speaking with members of Websleuths.

As we lead up to the premier of The Killing Season on A&E we will host social media events like virtual Town Halls, chats, podcasts, and more.

One of the great things The Killing Season will accomplish if finally getting press for the victims and their families. Since LISK victims are mostly prostitutes they tend to be ignored. Not anymore. The spotlight is on The Long Island Serial Killer.

Do you realize Websleuths is part of something that could possibly change the way social media works on true crime? Websleuths, you, the members!!!!

One of the main reasons Rachel and Josh said they only wanted Websleuths is because of how we do not allow people to be jerks. That's basically it. Our moderators keep the discussions moving and do not allow the usual name calling and insults you see everywhere else on the World Wide Web.

Here is a bit of trivia for you: Because of legal issues, Websleuths could not commit to Rachel and Josh for 2 years. Guess what? They waited. They waited until things were cleared up and Websleuths could be a part of their amazing idea for The Killing Season. That's how much they wanted Websleuths to be a part of the docu-series.

I've started a new thread since now we know the network airing the program and we know what case The Killing Season will start out investigating.

If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to post.

Thank you for your participation on Websleuths. We are stepping up to a new era in crime sleuthing and it's because of your amazing sleuthing skills and our dedicated moderators on Websleuths.

Tricia
    I am so stoked about this!
    Can't wait for it to premiere!!
    Pretty sure half the town will be watching, or at least everyone who has had to listen to me go on & on &on...
    for months🙄❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by Elisaa444 View Post
    This is extremely exciting. This is huge. I have the air date already scheduled on my outlook calendar. Wouldn't miss this for anything. There are so many amazing people that contribute to this site in many different ways. I'm proud to be a member here. Thanks Tricia for all you do! Thank you Josh and Rachel! You're right, there is not enough attention on these victims and there certainly should be. I'm very excited and thankful that will change because of this docuseries.

I don't know what I'd do with myself without this site. Thankfully I'll never have to find out.
    Ditto😉😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Wow! Just WOW!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is very exciting news! Can't wait to watch!
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

Numbers,32:23

Way cool...
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

A &E makes me nervous. They slaughtered the JBR case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

This is amazing. I've missed alot since life got in the way! Its been a couple years now. Happy to see some of you still at it. I'm so proud of WS and all its members.

Tragic news concerning Mari. So sad really.

Sincerely, Niamert Lyrehc (formerly known as Justiceforever)

Fantastic news! Thanks, Tricia.

Followed this case from the beginning, like many others. Just started following it again recently. It's been extremely frustrating, so little being done. This sounds like a great way to call attention to the case.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Tssiemer View Post
    A &E makes me nervous. They slaughtered the JBR case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me tell you how that worked.

It was not A&E who made the documentary. It was made by two people (Tracey and Mills) who have continually made bogus JonBenet documentaries.

I had the same feeling as you until Josh and Rachel explained that it wasn't A&E's documentary.

Josh and Rachel have control of the series. They have kept me informed every step of the way.

We have people contacting Websleuths on a regular basis asking to work on some sort of show with them.

Josh and Rachel were by far the most impressive of all of them.

There is no way I would put Websleuths name on something if I wasn't certain the show had integrity.

I trust Rachel and Josh.

This is a new and exciting way to work with social media and cases.

We can make a big difference with this docu-series. We will make a big difference.

If you have any questions please post right here

Tricia
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT