A&E Announces Docuseries Featuring Websleuths Will Air on Nov 12th!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
A&E WILL PREMIER THE NEW DOCUSERIES THE KILLING SEASON NOVEMBER 12TH 2016

For the premier on A&E of The Killing Season the case being investigated by filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills is the Long Island Serial Killer case or as we call it LISK.

Josh and Rachel have been all over the country speaking with members of Websleuths.

As we lead up to the premier of The Killing Season on A&E we will host social media events like virtual Town Halls, chats, podcasts, and more.

One of the great things The Killing Season will accomplish if finally getting press for the victims and their families. Since LISK victims are mostly prostitutes they tend to be ignored. Not anymore. The spotlight is on The Long Island Serial Killer.

Do you realize Websleuths is part of something that could possibly change the way social media works on true crime? Websleuths, you, the members!!!!

One of the main reasons Rachel and Josh said they only wanted Websleuths is because of how we do not allow people to be jerks. That's basically it. Our moderators keep the discussions moving and do not allow the usual name calling and insults you see everywhere else on the World Wide Web.

Here is a bit of trivia for you: Because of legal issues, Websleuths could not commit to Rachel and Josh for 2 years. Guess what? They waited. They waited until things were cleared up and Websleuths could be a part of their amazing idea for The Killing Season. That's how much they wanted Websleuths to be a part of the docu-series.

I've started a new thread since now we know the network airing the program and we know what case The Killing Season will start out investigating.

If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to post.

Thank you for your participation on Websleuths. We are stepping up to a new era in crime sleuthing and it's because of your amazing sleuthing skills and our dedicated moderators on Websleuths.

Tricia

Attachments

• TKS_PRESS_RELEASEFINAL.docx.pdf
    109.3 KB · Views: 8
Finally. Glad to hear LISK case will air first. Hope to see Hawk on the show.

Can't wait to watch!! I'm in NY so this case has always been at the front of my mind.

Happy the LISK case is getting more attention. It's important to keep the interest in this case alive so that these girls can get justice. Can't wait to watch!

I could've sworn it said Nov 5th! Did they push it back? I watch 60 days in and so I saw the coming attractions this week during the commercial.

I'm confused and maybe some of you can help me. I joined the board after the announcement that there would be a show. The attractions made it seem like it was partially about LISK and partially about other serial killers. Can anyone explain what the premise is here? Is LISK the main focus or just one episode?

Disregard last comment by me. I didn't see the link on the second page! Listening to Josh's description it sounds like we learned nothing from the John Benet Ramsey case and I had NO idea websleuths started because of her case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back