698 users online (80 members and 618 guests)  

Websleuths News

Jury Sticks it to Woman

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_391432.html

JURY STICKS IT TO WOMAN

Gail O'Toole, of Murrysville, comes out of a Westmoreland County Courthouse Friday afternoon after a jury found for the plantiff, her former boyfriend, Kenneth Slaby, of Pittsburgh. O'Toole was charged suite with gluing Slaby's groin area and painting on his cheeks with red nail polish. Gail O'Toole said the glue and the nail polish were part of a consensual sex act, one that has her stuck paying $46,200 in damages.

-snippet-

On May 7, 2000, O'Toole glued Slaby's penis to his stomach, his testicles to his leg and his rectum shut. Court papers say he woke up in her bedroom with nail polish in his hair and profanity written on his skin.

Leading up to the incident was an alleged marriage proposal with a secondhand ring, according to O'Toole. Slaby denied he proposed. O'Toole testified she underwent "a series of disappointments" during her time with Slaby.

u have 2 read the whole story

Quote Originally Posted by LaMer
    http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/trib.../s_391432.html

JURY STICKS IT TO WOMAN

Gail O'Toole, of Murrysville, comes out of a Westmoreland County Courthouse Friday afternoon after a jury found for the plantiff, her former boyfriend, Kenneth Slaby, of Pittsburgh. O'Toole was charged suite with gluing Slaby's groin area and painting on his cheeks with red nail polish. Gail O'Toole said the glue and the nail polish were part of a consensual sex act, one that has her stuck paying $46,200 in damages.

-snippet-

On May 7, 2000, O'Toole glued Slaby's penis to his stomach, his testicles to his leg and his rectum shut. Court papers say he woke up in her bedroom with nail polish in his hair and profanity written on his skin.

Leading up to the incident was an alleged marriage proposal with a secondhand ring, according to O'Toole. Slaby denied he proposed. O'Toole testified she underwent "a series of disappointments" during her time with Slaby.

u have 2 read the whole story

For $46,200 someone can come over and glue me! Even paint my hiney with red nail polish j/k

I had to regroup (stop laughing) before posting. This is crazy!!!! I can't say I haven't wished I had thought of that with my ex!

I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.

What a deranged broad. Hope this teaches her a lesson.