perfect murder perfect town on lifetime

srvfan

Reaction score
Hey, just noticed that perfect murder perfect town is on lifetime movie network! I've never seen it before. Gonna go watch

srvfan said:
Hey, just noticed that perfect murder perfect town is on lifetime movie network! I've never seen it before. Gonna go watch
hmmmmm..not here. I just wrestled the remote from hubby for nothing!:waitasec:

Linda7NJ said:
hmmmmm..not here. I just wrestled the remote from hubby for nothing!:waitasec:

Sorry about that. But it's on here in Texas:waitasec:

Dates and time would be nice - don't know when you entered this!

poco said:
Dates and time would be nice - don't know when you entered this!
the time and date is on the blue bar above the post

i watched this last night from 8-11:30, i also watched part of it again today because i recorded it....

I wonder if PR is as much of a as they portrayed her.

Did you read that post of concernedperson's that is on a thread somewhere here??
She sounded like a in that story.

narlacat said:
Did you read that post of concernedperson's that is on a thread somewhere here??
She sounded like a in that story.
No I didn't see it.:confused:

I'll try and remember what thread it was on and come back and let you know.

Ok, it is in the "Why not Burke" thread on page 2.

narlacat said:

Thanks. :D

narlacat said:

WOW!!! OK...guess that answered my question!!! :hand: I would be afraid of the woman myself! Thanks for finding me that post. I really makes me sure of what I already was thinking. This family is not as they seem.:snooty:

I have been told Patsy can be very condessending to the "help." Salespeople, hired help and such.

There is a great story on Purgatory about this. I hope the poster brings it over here. I can't remember much about it but it really shows just how difficult and snooty Patsy can be.

Sabrina was it you that posted it? If it's not then sorry. I really can't remember.

The Ramseys have always thought they are better than everyone else. Yes, I know Patsy did so some very kind things concerning helping other little girls in pageants and making sure all the kids had gifts from Santa at her Xmas parties but IMO I think it is always about Patsy.

If she does something kind it's so people can say, "look how nice she is." My guess is Patsy has never done anything of a large kind nature without making sure others knew about it.

Tricia said:
I have been told Patsy can be very condessending to the "help." Salespeople, hired help and such.

There is a great story on Purgatory about this. I hope the poster brings it over here. I can't remember much about it but it really shows just how difficult and snooty Patsy can be.

Sabrina was it you that posted it? If it's not then sorry. I really can't remember.

The Ramseys have always thought they are better than everyone else. Yes, I know Patsy did so some very kind things concerning helping other little girls in pageants and making sure all the kids had gifts from Santa at her Xmas parties but IMO I think it is always about Patsy.

If she does something kind it's so people can say, "look how nice she is." My guess is Patsy has never done anything of a large kind nature without making sure others knew about it.
I've just been getting into this case, reading up on it. I followed it more years ago but kind of got lost in a lot of the details.
I know you follow it a lot and maybe you or someone else can answer this.

I just watched that movie Friday night on Lifetime Movie Network ... the one this thread is mentioning.

I definitely believe the family is involved but the one thing that throws me off the most is the stun gun. Where did that come from and why would they use that?

Thanks for this forum, by the way, and thanks everyone for all of your posts.
It takes a lot of time to read and catch up, so I will always be way behind most of you here, but I am doing my best to remember things and get more info.

Thanks!

I believe the stun gun theory came from Lou Smit, a detective on the case.

PrayersForMaura said:
I've just been getting into this case, reading up on it. I followed it more years ago but kind of got lost in a lot of the details.
I know you follow it a lot and maybe you or someone else can answer this.

I just watched that movie Friday night on Lifetime Movie Network ... the one this thread is mentioning.

I definitely believe the family is involved but the one thing that throws me off the most is the stun gun. Where did that come from and why would they use that?

Thanks for this forum, by the way, and thanks everyone for all of your posts.
It takes a lot of time to read and catch up, so I will always be way behind most of you here, but I am doing my best to remember things and get more info.

Thanks!

Hi PrayersforMaura,

There was no stun gun. Like Narlacat said, it came from Lou Smit. Smit is plain nuts when it comes to his thinking on the Ramsey case.

Please read about the stun gun right here. Post number 2.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4708

Please, after you read it let me know what you think or if you have any questions.

Iv'e never believed the stun gun theory either and mainly because it came from Smit.
He was so wrong about other things, why would he be right about that?
The suit case in the basement, the debri on the window sill..the way he inched himself through that window....

narlacat said:
Iv'e never believed the stun gun theory either and mainly because it came from Smit.
He was so wrong about other things, why would he be right about that?
The suit case in the basement, the debri on the window sill..the way he inched himself through that window....
Right Narlacat.

One of the more distressing things the Ramseys have refuse to do is to allow the exhumation of JonBenet to put this "stun gun" theory to the test.

The Ramseys absolutely refuse to exhume JBR's body. Now I ask you. If your murdered child had a clue left on his or her body would you not allow her to be exhumed? Would you say you wanted to "let her rest?" Good God no.

Wouldn't you, as an innocent parent, want to find out something as important as if a weaponed was used in the commission of the killing of your child?

Read this link and then you will see the Ramseys are hiding something.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...read.php?t=4708

The Ramseys know damn well there was no stun gun. That's one of the reasons why they refuse to exhume their daughter.

It's much better to have Lou Smit float the stun gun theory without having proof it exists because if they exhumed JBR, then the stun gun nonsense would be proven to be totally false. And what good would that do the Ramseys?

Yes, I think I'd certainly want her exumed, (and they could afford it, if they would have had to pay for it, which I doubt because it would have been LE's doing) and that their refusing does seem to point to there having been no stun gun, but SOMETHING that made marks on the body.

There's been various theories on what could have made the marks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back