957 users online (141 members and 816 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

IL - KD, 13, & CD, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016 **Arrest**

Thirteen-year-old girl and her 2-week-old baby are missing in Madison County

The Madison County Sheriff's Department is searching for a 13-year-old girl and her 2-week-old son whom they believe are traveling with the teen's father after they went missing Sunday morning.
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...4006ccfaa.html
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I have one question. Why isn't the father of the child in prison for statutory rape? 13 years old and is on the run with a 2 week old baby? Sigh.....
    What goes around comes around

So young to have an infant

Very few details provided about the circumstance under which these two kids went missing.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

IL - Katherine, 13, & Christopher Derleth, 2 weeks, Madison County, 18 Sept 2016

Oh my goodness 13 years old with a 2 week old baby. So sad for her. Please let them be ok. Lord have mercy.

ETA: I wonder why there isn't an amber alert issued? Is it because they assume she went willingly?

This story is confusing, refers to him as her stepfather, then as her father, then at the end again as the step father. http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/polic...-son/320487392

Have you read something I haven't tealgrove? She is young to be a mother but I haven't read anything yet naming the baby's father. I do note the infant is presumably named for the stepfather/father..

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

I think for now we can assume that the baby has KD's last name. This is not uncommon when the father isn't involved.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bessie; 09-19-2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Snipped name

There are lots of VERY interesting screen grabs from moms fb account and comments on this news story.

https://www.facebook.com/KMOVStLouis...57477607600603

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Seems there is a lot going on in the family's life - KD (aka AA) uses her mom's FB and also seems to have a joint one with a sister. She seems proud and happy to have her baby. I hope she's ok.
    Last edited by bessie; 09-19-2016 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Snipped name

UK CASES INDEX, PLEASE ADD ANY NEW CASES HERE:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cussion*/page7

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 09-18-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Deleted not 100 percent sure who's fb

Quote Originally Posted by tiffay01 View Post
    There are lots of VERY interesting screen grabs from moms fb account and comments on this news story.

https://www.facebook.com/KMOVStLouis...57477607600603
    All I have to say is. .Wow... and very concerned for this very young lady and her little one....

Goodness. I had my son at 17. He is now 21. She is so young. So very young. My heartbreaks for her and her baby boy. Prayers they are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teen girl and infant son missing from Madison County
    Madison County Chief Deputy Sheriff Maj. Jeff Connor said deputies were first alerted around 9:30 a.m. Sunday by people in Madison County with whom Katherine and the baby had been staying.
    Those people told deputies they did not find Katherine or the baby in her room Sunday morning.
    Connor would not release any additional information about Katherine and the baby’s living arrangements.
    Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/...#storylink=cpy

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Teen girl and infant son missing from Madison County

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/news/local/crime/...#storylink=cpy

Ok, so according to this article she didn't appear to be living at home. I wonder where she was living, and why she wasn't at home. She gave the baby her step fathers name, which makes me curious, I understand she carried the step dad's last name so I am ok and understand that, but she also gave the baby the step dad's first name as well. Very curious as to how that convo went when the name choices were being made, and who was helping her make them. Along with who the father could be! Without directly pointing fingers I just have certain flags going off!!! MOO

IMHO I think she/they may be fleeing from social services.

It also says reported missing by POLICE

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 09-18-2016 at 09:58 PM.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast