974 users online (179 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

Southeastern states, go gas up!

Prices in metro Nashville were up 14 cents to $2.25 per gallon with some stations reporting outages and long waits. A gallon of gas in metro Atlanta is up 14 cents to $2.36 per gallon.

South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia have seen overnight increases of 3-6 cents per gallon.

The average price of a gallon of unleaded in Alabama went up 3 cents overnight.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

The Carolinas
    I live in SC and I found gas this morning but it had gone up to $2.14, up 25 cents from last week. Hopefully we won't run completely out. A lot of my FB friends are freaking out about it but I think we'll be fine.