John and Burke on 911 Call. Lin Wood, John Ramsey, LIED!!!!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We are watching the CBS docuseries on JonBenet Ramsey.

The first thing the team of investigators did was enhance the 911 call with today's equipment.

YOU CAN HEAR BURKE SAY " WHAT DID YOU FIND"

YOU CAN HEAR JOHN SAY "WE'RE NOT TALKING TO YOU

YOU CAN HEAR PATSY SAY " WHAT DID YOU DO"

To John Ramsey and Ramsey attorney Lin Wood. Damn you both to hell. DAMN YOU for dragging innocent people through the mud!! Ruining their lives.

I am shaking I am so angry.

As far as Burke, I do not blame him or even hold him responsible. He is a creation of his awful parents. I feel sorry for him actually.

Even though I did not remain as professional as I should have in this post I ask that you all please post within our terms of service.

No name calling.

Feel free to vent your frustration.

I'm hoping we will be able to get that segment from CBS and post it here.

Finally, I can promise you Lin Wood and John Ramsey will still deny this. They will say you can't really hear it or that CBS messed with the tape.

Don't expect Wood and Ramsey do ever do the right thing by JonBenet. EVER.

Tricia

I heard the child's voice, if not Burke then who? It was at the end but I'm inclined to think it was what did you find OUT and the out was not picked up. I'm more bothered that the 911 operated was never questioned but was told by an ' investigator' she had a gag order to not speak. Who was that investigator? What was being gagged if she hadn't been interviewed? Seems a gag order is actually something official signed and everything.

The first thing the team of investigators did was enhance the 911 call with today's equipment.

To John Ramsey and Lin Wood. Damn you both to hell. DAMN YOU for dragging innocent people through the mud!! Ruining their lives.

As far as Burke, I do not blame him or even hold him responsible. He is a creation of his awful parents. I feel sorry for him actually.

Even though I did not remain as professional as I should have in this post I ask that you all please post within our terms of service.

No name calling.

Finally, I can promise you Lin Wood and John Ramsey will still deny this. They will say you can't really hear it or that CBS messed with the tape.

Tricia
Who is Lin Wood?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Tricia, I agree fully! Thank you for putting it into words! I am sick of John's LIES and ACTIONS and I am sick of hearing him spew his garbage! John REFUSES to give up the FALSE image that he has created for himself, of being a caring, rational patriarch, but we know it is a lie and deception. No words for Lin Wood! RIP JonBenet! You did nothing to deserve this!

To John Ramsey and Lin Wood. Damn you both to hell. DAMN YOU for dragging innocent people through the mud!! Ruining their lives.

No name calling.

Tricia
I feel a sense of anger, vindication, and joy at once. After years of hearing bogus explanations and outright lies by crackpot crime fans, IDI's, John Ramsey, the Boulder Colorado DA's office I feel like this evidence is about as "in your face" as it gets.

Oh sure, Lin Wood and some other self serving folks are going to spin this as only attorneys can do, but this team of investigators are obviously on target. Lin Wood, Alex Hunter, and his successor are a pretty disgusting bunch. At least Lin Wood has the excuse that he's a defense attorney; they do what they do. Hunter and company have a lot of explaining to do. He ruined the lives and livelihoods of a lot of people. He decided to disregard the grand jury that voted to charge the Ramsey's. The whole thing smells like a payoff to me.

This program and investigation was a long time coming. A lot of people should be ashamed of themselves.

I have no doubts that Jon bender died accidentally, the awful cover up is what infuriates me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
Bout time. Thanks Tricia.
I cannot wait to watch this, me DH is watching football and our new TV is not hooked up yet. :gaah:

Thank you to Tricia and to Websleuths for keeping this case alive for 20 years for people like us. If it wasn't for you guys I would never have heard of the enhanced 911 tape or James Kolar's book. After all this time the truth has been shown and team Ramsey can try to spin it any way they want but they CAN'T UNSHOW IT! Burke is on that 911 tape, he knows they found something, and his parents are MAD as hell at him. Spin that.

*The truth is out there*

"Perfect Murder Perfect Town" by Lawrence Schiller wrote about the phone call in his book and had the transcription. But I think he wrote that Patsy said "Help Me, Jesus" twice and not the "What did you do?"

Couldn't find that specifics again in the book, wish he had an index; but I found a link with the same content.
https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenet/comments/2sdvfd/911call_official_transcript/

I have no doubts that Jon bender died accidentally, the awful cover up is what infuriates me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree with you on that. I guess it's most important to look like the perfect family.

I definitely heard "What did you do" rather than "Help me Jesus."

I logged on today thinking I'd have a ton to say but I am literally (at this moment) absolutely speechless. I feel like my worst fears have been confirmed.

What about dispatcher Kim Archuleta thinking that when Patsy thought she had hung up the phone, Archuleta thought she heard Patsy say in a totally different tone of voice, "We've called the police. Now what?" (or words to that effect)

I wish I could say I'm surprised. I didn't think I could be any more disgusted with John and Patsy. I was wrong.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

BR could have put a stop to all this BS. He is a grown man now. He needs to come clean. To heck with his father. He'll never live a normal live.

No, not yet. I am also interested in hearing about what they will say about that, too.
See, this is just the thing. They'll skirt over this issue just like PR and JR did. JBR was being molested!! by BR. The frequent infections and incontinence was a HUGE clue. Was PR so busy she didn't notice?! Papa was never home. That poor girl knew things weren't right in that house. Her parents failed her and continue to do so today.

I'm pretty sure this will go over all the evidence and theories one by one- so that by the end nothing will change and it will still be some intruder.

I can't help it I will always believe it was BR- protecting your remaining child is the only explanation for the behavior and actions that day.

I couldn't hear what Patsy supposedly said but I heard John's piece clear as day on the after call. I think the recording has background sounds on both sides (911 office and Ramsey house)(?) I bet the 911 op heard the Ramsey house much clearer than the recording.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back