The enhanced 911 ending

I hear none of what was claimed in the CBS documentary - I hear a voice but cannot make anything intelligible out.

thanks.
I clearly hear JR saying we're not speaking to you.cant hear the other things though.

Same here. No doubt that's JR and it does sound like "We're not speaking to you" in a tense tone.

The rest I couldn't make out, but TV speakers aren't the best way to listen to such audio.

Only 2 things I heard for certain:

1. Male voice clearly saying "we're not speaking to you"
2. A child's voice.

Everything else is open to interpretation. IMO

I don't hear any of that. Although it does seem like people are saying something. I can't hear anything definitely.

If anything the "What did you do" to me sounds like a male voice. Like john saying it to Patsy. Maybe he walked in and saw her on the phone and was mad that she called 911.

I hear someone say "you killed your sister!" in an exasperated tone. I can't hear any of what they claimed on the CBS special. I only hear "you killed your sister!"

There is another enhanced version on youtube that claims someone saying are they going to arrest me? its about 4 years old. Honestly, I do not understand any of the sounds as words. I know if we cannot understand something we think is a sentence, if someone suggest a likely sentence, or words we then can hear it. I don't know if we can trust this. We might just be hearing background noise. PR says she hung up and immediately called her friends...we know her friends arrived not long after the cops. The speculation is interesting but i think its not good evidence of anything. I wonder if Boulder 911 was still using analog tape back then for storage and reused it?

Sounds to me like "They're speaking to you"
JR was telling PR the 911 operator was speaking to her. At the same time the 911 operator is saying "Patsi, Patsi??"

I don't hear at all the other things alleged. And if we did, they don't make sense as those things would have been said much much earlier than the 911 call.

JMO

Sounds to me like "They're speaking to you"
JR was telling PR the 911 operator was speaking to her. At the same time the 911 operator is saying "Patsi, Patsi??"

I don't hear at all the other things alleged. And if we did, they don't make sense as those things would have been said much much earlier than the 911 call.

JMO
Honestly that's what I thought too. But I did hear a child's voice at the end too...just can't make out what it said.

I find the ending to the 911 call a good piece of evidence. It's crazy to me that if Patsy had actually hung up the phone, we wouldn't have it.

I think the 911 tape is highly suggestible. If something is suggested as being said I think your brain is going to hear it. Like a misheard song lyric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when PR says "what did you do" she means it in more of a "look what you done" or " look what you caused"

I think she's saying it to Burke. Her reaction is obviously heard no doubt when they found her body. Did they detect the time of death?

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I think when PR says "what did you do" she means it in more of a "look what you done" or " look what you caused"

But why would she be saying that during the 911 call? This is something she would have said hours earlier when they found JBR with the head injury. JMO

I listened repeatedly and couldn't make out any of the reported words unless I mouthed them out loud or read the prompts and tried to see if the syllables and consonants might work which indicated to me that the tapes were very suggestive and would likely lead me to inaccurate interpretations. So I just can't put much weight on that despite what the investigators on the show and many here stated.

But why would she be saying that during the 911 call? This is something she would have said hours earlier when they found JBR with the head injury. JMO

Remember she thought she hung up with 911. She probably did say that and more to burke thur out the night. I think, it was a moment of disgust, I've said to my kids a million times, What have you done or something similar, when I know what they have done. It's a figure of speech, in this context. I think her thought was "look what you have caused" I'm sure, she was dreading what was coming next.

Keep in mind- the exacts words could be debated another 20 years. Biggest take home- the call did not stop recording when PR hung up in the operator. Voices were heard. I find it odd that PR hung up on KA in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back