1074 users online (189 members and 885 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Results 181 to 195 of 195
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    932
    I’m not sure that any of us have heard the original tape which was shared with Aerospace Corporation and copied by their technicians, but I’m relatively certain that the master CD given to Kolar was the one reviewed by Clemente and Laura Richards. Their review slightly altered the transcript written in Kolar’s book, hearing Patsy say “What did you do,” instead of another “Help me Jesus.”

    Prior to otg furnishing his cleaned up copy of the call, I’d never heard anything but the “Help me Jesus” repetition at the end. At any rate, ZoriahNZ’s and otg’s reviews, plus the link otg furnished with a description of the lab’s finding, helped confirm for me there were words spoken before Patsy launched into her 911 performance. This can certainly be disputed, but the words “Hon, we need ‘em ” were plain to me. However, It was the change of intonation to a sudden shout of “Police” which roused my suspicions that -
    1) She was talking to someone, most likely BR since she’s always claimed JR told her to call.
    2) In essence her shout of Police! and her breathless delivery of the kidnapping of her daughter were a significant tonal contrast to the first words spoken.

    It was also the change of emotional tone heard by 911 operator Kimberly Archuleta after Patsy supposedly hung up the phone which upset Archuleta. I consider it a riveting observation, and it’s tragic that it wasn’t communicated to the responding officers from the beginning. But moving on, there was another clue about BR’s presence in the ’98 interview with Patsy. Here are her own words referencing JR’s advice to call 911.

    11 He said, "call 911, call the
    12 police."
    13 I ran upstairs, and I think -- I
    14 think -- I -- I can't remember if -- I think
    15 asked him to check on Burke, one of us checked
    16 on Burke, and I remember just seeing him at the
    17 phone, trying to -- and then I looked down and
    18 John came down and on the floor, down here
    19 (indicating), I came in here, here, and John
    20 came down, I went to the telephone here, and he
    21 kind of crouched on the floor, he was in his
    22 underwear, and read the papers on the floor
    23 right there, and you know, I was trying to get
    24 this 911 person to -- it just seemed like it
    25 took forever, to drag through, you know, crazy
    0011
    1 by that time.

    When I read this in the ’98 interview I was jarred into wondering who is “him at the phone,” and whether it was more likely to be BR than JR, since Patsy describes then that “John came down.” Of course, if anyone is confused about which floors they ran up and down, no worries. As one poster described to me after observing BR’s pronouncement about coming downstairs to play after everyone had gone to bed, yet somehow missing the Intruder – All of this moving around, up and down stairs, even chairs mysteriously moving, it all has a kind of Marx Brothers Meets Agatha Christie vibe.
    The cavalier idiocy of the Rs’ explanations never ceases to amaze me. I digress . . .

    BTW, I know I’m preaching to the choir here but BR admitting to the GJ that it “sounded like my voice” on the 911 tape and later explaining he stayed in bed that morning should simply inform anyone - someone gave that boy some elaborate coaching.
    My posts are my opinion, protected under the Freedom of Speech Amendment

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    I’m not sure that any of us have heard the original tape which was shared with Aerospace Corporation and copied by their technicians, but I’m relatively certain that the master CD given to Kolar was the one reviewed by Clemente and Laura Richards. Their review slightly altered the transcript written in Kolar’s book, hearing Patsy say “What did you do,” instead of another “Help me Jesus.”

    Prior to otg furnishing his cleaned up copy of the call, I’d never heard anything but the “Help me Jesus” repetition at the end. At any rate, ZoriahNZ’s and otg’s reviews, plus the link otg furnished with a description of the lab’s finding, helped confirm for me there were words spoken before Patsy launched into her 911 performance. This can certainly be disputed, but the words “Hon, we need ‘em ” were plain to me. However, It was the change of intonation to a sudden shout of “Police” which roused my suspicions that -
    1) She was talking to someone, most likely BR since she’s always claimed JR told her to call.
    2) In essence her shout of Police! and her breathless delivery of the kidnapping of her daughter were a significant tonal contrast to the first words spoken.

    It was also the change of emotional tone heard by 911 operator Kimberly Archuleta after Patsy supposedly hung up the phone which upset Archuleta. I consider it a riveting observation, and it’s tragic that it wasn’t communicated to the responding officers from the beginning. But moving on, there was another clue about BR’s presence in the ’98 interview with Patsy. Here are her own words referencing JR’s advice to call 911.

    11 He said, "call 911, call the
    12 police."
    13 I ran upstairs, and I think -- I
    14 think -- I -- I can't remember if -- I think
    15 asked him to check on Burke, one of us checked
    16 on Burke, and I remember just seeing him at the
    17 phone, trying to -- and then I looked down and
    18 John came down and on the floor, down here
    19 (indicating), I came in here, here, and John
    20 came down, I went to the telephone here, and he
    21 kind of crouched on the floor, he was in his
    22 underwear, and read the papers on the floor
    23 right there, and you know, I was trying to get
    24 this 911 person to -- it just seemed like it
    25 took forever, to drag through, you know, crazy
    0011
    1 by that time.

    When I read this in the ’98 interview I was jarred into wondering who is “him at the phone,” and whether it was more likely to be BR than JR, since Patsy describes then that “John came down.” Of course, if anyone is confused about which floors they ran up and down, no worries. As one poster described to me after observing BR’s pronouncement about coming downstairs to play after everyone had gone to bed, yet somehow missing the Intruder – All of this moving around, up and down stairs, even chairs mysteriously moving, it all has a kind of Marx Brothers Meets Agatha Christie vibe.
    The cavalier idiocy of the Rs’ explanations never ceases to amaze me. I digress . . .

    BTW, I know I’m preaching to the choir here but BR admitting to the GJ that it “sounded like my voice” on the 911 tape and later explaining he stayed in bed that morning should simply inform anyone - someone gave that boy some elaborate coaching.
    I concur. Also, I believe it was in the 98 interviews as well, Patsy slips and says something like "And John came up from the basement", when she was talking about that morning or before the 911 call. Of course, it went unchallenged by the interviewer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #183
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by what-did-YOU-find View Post
    I Was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on the following:
    https://youtu.be/qAY_G7I8wm8

    I know this is my own supposition and I know it's a big If, but IF
    that was being said, wasn't John supposed to be pretty
    much in the same room/next to Patsy?
    I want to try and hear something other than what I think I hear.
    Do you hear anything and if so what do you think?
    I slowed it down and this is what I hear.

    There is a sound of a child's voice cut off by Patsy's "shh"

    The Operator answers just as Patsy says to the child, "Go to your room!" Then she quickly says to the Operator, "Police!"

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by HRP View Post
    I slowed it down and this is what I hear.

    There is a sound of a child's voice cut off by Patsy's "shh"

    The Operator answers just as Patsy says to the child, "Go to your room!" Then she quickly says to the Operator, "Police!"
    I've always heard...
    Patsy saying....Hi, my name is..police or Hi, ma'am my..police


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #185
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonstar View Post
    I've always heard...
    Patsy saying....Hi, my name is..police or Hi, ma'am my..police


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never heard the suggested audio before (as posted by "what-did-you-find"), this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAY_...ature=youtu.be

    There were no prompts given as to what was believed to be heard before, so I answered it purely as a first time listener. Also, even after slowing it down (go to the gear on the youtube video and you have several options to slow it down), it still sounds to me there was a child voice sound, a quick "shhh" followed by a "Go to your room!", and then a change in tone to address the 911 person, "Police!".

    Others may hear other things. I suppose that is why it is still being tossed around for opinion.
    Gravity is proof theories exist without proof.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    233
    Wow even slowing it down it is very hard to make it out. It sounds like repeating of a word to me as part of what she is saying

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    third rock from the sun closer to NOVA
    Posts
    243

    The voices...

    I can hear 3 different voices:

    female (PR), adult male (JR)

    and a child voice....

    I'm a BDI (with a twist)

    ..BDI with a Overnight Guest (male minor) and R's tried to fix the staged scene.

    That's why every time I listened to the 911 call this is how it goes for me:

    PR: Help me Jesus
    OG: what do I do? (anxious? scared?)
    JR: We are not talking to you (upset and curt)

    The male adult voice sounds stern and rough (not pained or hurt). It fits with the scenario of a distressed adult addressing a non relative kid (as in neighbor?).

    ps. this scenario (OG=overnight guest) would explain the unknown dna sample,
    Might be the reason why BR admitted to the GJ that it "sounded" like his voice. = like a child's voice
    Might be why the parents and even the aunt swore they don't know who killed JB.
    Other loose ends; missing bike, big spoon on pineapple bowl, the brown bag with clothes, and I can go on and on.

    JMO MOO
    Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
    Benjamin Franklin

    “Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.”
    G.K. Chesterton


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2-October-2016 Stacey Smart CA - Missing October 2016

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I can hear 3 different voices:

    female (PR), adult male (JR)

    and a child voice....

    I'm a BDI (with a twist)

    ..BDI with a Overnight Guest (male minor) and R's tried to fix the staged scene.

    That's why every time I listened to the 911 call this is how it goes for me:

    PR: Help me Jesus
    OG: what do I do? (anxious? scared?)
    JR: We are not talking to you (upset and curt)

    The male adult voice sounds stern and rough (not pained or hurt). It fits with the scenario of a distressed adult addressing a non relative kid (as in neighbor?).

    ps. this scenario (OG=overnight guest) would explain the unknown dna sample,
    Might be the reason why BR admitted to the GJ that it "sounded" like his voice. = like a child's voice
    Might be why the parents and even the aunt swore they don't know who killed JB.
    Other loose ends; missing bike, big spoon on pineapple bowl, the brown bag with clothes, and I can go on and on.

    JMO MOO
    So you are thinking DS?

    I wondered because of this:

    Susan Stine: "They came to our house and I talked to Patsy for awhile maybe 10 or 15 minutes and they all seemed perfectly normal. They were all the same - bubbly about Christmas and about where they were going and we, my husband and I, waved good-bye to them as they were leaving and that was the last time we saw them as an intact family."
    They were all normal and bubbly? Thought JB was asleep!

    "My husband and I waved.." Not DS? He would have waved goodbye as well.

    PR called the Whites and Fernies but not the Stines.

    Bluecrab mentioned bike tracks from the house.

    Thanks for sharing. Your theory is very interesting to me. Even if DS was older, perhaps he wasn't charged because it would implicate BR as well?

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    third rock from the sun closer to NOVA
    Posts
    243
    Ambitioned, I came back to the forum after a long absence.
    Let's say I want to remain active and follow the Forum rules...

    There is a reason why I named him Overnight Guest
    Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
    Benjamin Franklin

    “Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.”
    G.K. Chesterton


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2-October-2016 Stacey Smart CA - Missing October 2016

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,464
    Ah ok, didn't realize it was against the rules as he has been mentioned on here several times by name.


  11. #191
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    third rock from the sun closer to NOVA
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    Ah ok, didn't realize it was against the rules as he has been mentioned on here several times by name.
    Those were the rules before my long absence. Just to be on the safe side; OG... overnight guest.
    The last paragraph on your first reply is spot on!
    Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
    Benjamin Franklin

    “Do not be so open-minded that your brains fall out.”
    G.K. Chesterton


    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2-October-2016 Stacey Smart CA - Missing October 2016

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,464
    Welcome back!

    I love G.K. quotes by the way.

    One favorite is "And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambitioned View Post
    So you are thinking DS?

    I wondered because of this:



    They were all normal and bubbly? Thought JB was asleep!

    "My husband and I waved.." Not DS? He would have waved goodbye as well.

    PR called the Whites and Fernies but not the Stines.

    Bluecrab mentioned bike tracks from the house.

    Thanks for sharing. Your theory is very interesting to me. Even if DS was older, perhaps he wasn't charged because it would implicate BR as well?
    Doug Stine and Nathan Inouye know the truth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonstar View Post
    Doug Stine and Nathan Inouye know the truth.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And what do they know? Neither were there and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest either of them were. Suspicion based on speculation just doesn't sway me although I do enjoy a good yarn. However, this is a simple case and doesn't require speculation.

    BDI and PR covered. The evidence screams this conclusion.

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaTime View Post
    And what do they know? Neither were there and there is not a shred of evidence to suggest either of them were. Suspicion based on speculation just doesn't sway me although I do enjoy a good yarn. However, this is a simple case and doesn't require speculation.

    BDI and PR covered. The evidence screams this conclusion.
    Not exactly. Where is John Ramsey? John Ramsey, John Ramsey, John Ramsey. John Ramsey was the CEO of the cover-up and still is today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY UT - Charlissa Sireech for child abuse, Fort Duchesne, 2004
    By mysteriew in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2015, 10:04 AM
  2. enhanced 911 call
    By Voice of Reason in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:46 PM
  3. The Original Enhanced 911 Tape...
    By SleuthingSleuth in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 10:26 AM
  4. Google Chrome and WYSIWYG enhanced editor
    By brad in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 04:48 PM
  5. Why can you never hear the enhanced 911 call
    By HollywoodBound in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 12:15 PM