1261 users online (169 members and 1092 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man's Attorney: He Just Wanted Woman To Slow Down

Fake Cop Sentenced For Mistakenly Pulling Over Detective

A Hobe Sound contractor will serve a six month sentence for pretending to be a police officer and pulling over a woman -- who happens to be a Palm Beach County detective.

Authorities said John Lookebill, 53, was in a construction vehicle with lights when he pulled the woman over for speeding in May 2004. He apparently had fake badges in his car.
    http://www.wpbfnews.com/news/5254452/detail.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

yeah, and we're supposed to buy that he "just" wanted her to slow down??

how about "just" have a chance to kidnap and possibly rape a young woman? why the he11 else would a guy happen to have a fake badge in his car?

Quote Originally Posted by reb
    yeah, and we're supposed to buy that he "just" wanted her to slow down??

how about "just" have a chance to kidnap and possibly rape a young woman? why the he11 else would a guy happen to have a fake badge in his car?
    I think you nailed reb. Who made him the highway speed monitor? Why the hell would he be pulling women over with a fake badge? That's not for snicks and giggles ... that some serious $hit.