By Accident Or On Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

By Accident or on Purpose Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey?

• An Intruder Killed JonBenet and Covered Up the Crime

Votes: 38 7.1%
  • Patsy Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 23 4.3%
  • John Ramsey Acted Alone in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Burke Killed JonBenet with Patsy and John Helping to Cover Up the Crime

Votes: 394 73.4%
  • John and Patsy Acted Together in Killing JonBenet and Covering Up the Crime

Votes: 30 5.6%
  • Other/I Don't Know

Votes: 48 8.9%

• Total voters

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
After watching the programs for the past week and a half it will be interesting to see if people have changed their mind as to what happened with JonBenet Ramsey.

Please vote and then comment if you like.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

Oh, goodie. I get to cast the first vote. :dance:

Burke, hit her in a brief fit of anger but did not intend to kill her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Burke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Burke along with his alter ego, Monster. Hitting her on purpose but not meaning to actually kill her, so an accident in that regard.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Burke, accidentally. The parents did neither of their children any justice afterward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

other
My opinion has not changed. Am still open to all RDI possible scenarios but I tend to believe that either JDI and PR helped in the cover up with the note or BDI and PR had the principal role in the cover-up (maybe John didnt even know what was going on until finding the body at 11 am )

Whatever happened there, I dont believe it was just an accident.

moo

As people wake up in the morning and answer this poll it is going to be very compelling. It is a poll I hope John and Burke Ramsey see this along with their attorney Lin Wood.

The CBS special finally told the truth.

After sitting through literally years of intruder baloney the truth has finally been put in a format that the masses can see.

I am exhausted but it's a happy kind of exhaustion.

Finally.

Tricia

As people wake up in the morning and answer this poll it is going to be very compelling. It is a poll I hope John and Burke Ramsey see this along with their attorney Lin Wood.

The CBS special finally told the truth.

After sitting through literally years of intruder baloney the truth has finally been put in a format that the masses can see.

I am exhausted but it's a happy kind of exhaustion.

Finally.

Tricia

Thanks for everything you've done for JonBenet.

I used to think it was Patsy, and it was unintentional, and that John had helped cover it up because he loved Patsy so much he didn't want to lose her.

Then I read Kolar's book and it the new info I learned led me to agree that it was Burke, and John & Patsy covered it up.

I think they were devastated, but were thinking "we've already lost JonBenet, we can't lose Burke too."

Plus they had an image to protect, and we all know how important that was to Patsy.

And they had enough money and lawyers to make it work.

Editing to add: I think it was accidental, but I don't think BR had remorse about it, either.

Burke. I think he meant to hurt her but not kill her.

I had a feeling for years it was Burke simply because the grand jury indicted the parents. CBS removed any doubt I had. Well done!

I'm also of the opinion it was Burke. My gut always told me that and I've had a pang of sorrow for him all these years. What a horrible thing to have in your head. I do not believe it was purposeful - rough play, horsing around, as mentioned before a fit of rage. He's an adult now. He needs to step up and tell what really happened that night. And if it wasn't him? IMO he knows more - Burke is the key.

From day 1 I have believed it was Burke, and my belief has never wavered over these 19 plus years. If it had been either parent, they eventually would have turned against the other or would have separated. Who could live with a spouse who murdered their beloved daughter? IMO no one. They were eternally united in covering up for their son. IMO B hit JB in a jealous sibling rage IMO unintentionally causing injury that led to her death. The rest was staging by J and P. It is the only conclusion that makes sense.

Accident by Burke, but hard to imagine PR JR would discover daughter dead then tie garrot, hands to cover up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the programs for the past week and a half it will be interesting to see if people have changed their mind as to what happened with JonBenet Ramsey.

Please vote and then comment if you like.

Thank you for your participation.

Tricia

I went from thinking the Ramsey's were innocent, to being in the 86% that think Burke was involved.

From when the story broke I was RDI. There was something terribly wrong in Patsy's parenting because of the pageants and bleached hair. Jonbenet was a victim long before she died. She did wet the bed but far more dysfunctional is the issue of finding feces in her room. I originally thought it was Patsy and John helped cover it up. The cover up included using a piece of duct tape off an American Girl doll that the Ramseys subsequently were allowed to remove from the crime scene. Boulder LE did nothing when the tape and doll connection was relayed in 1999 and it became more significant as time went by and more evidence was released, tan fibers on the tape, dark fibers on Jonbenet, synthetic wig hair in the wine cellar, and white batting stuffing in the basement. Not to mention an identical doll shipped to Access Graphics after Jonbenet died. It became my working theory LE did nothing because Burke was responsible and can never be charged. That's where it has remained.

I'm sorry the CBS special did not even mention the duct tape. Much less fiber evidence has been used before to convict for murder.

Alex Hunter ended up giving Burke a life sentence by not doing his duty as a public servant, instead he acted as a private servant to appease the Ramsey parents and their attorneys. Burke has been forced to live a lie that is beyond socially awkward. Alex Hunter condemned Burke to be raised by 2 people the Grand Jury voted to indict for child abuse leading to death. If there is any cause of action it is on Burke's behalf against Boulder for not rescuing him from the monsters that pretended to be loving parents.

In a way I can understand JR and PR want to save their remaining child but the fact remains they could have saved both if they would have gotten BR the help he needed before this night. I would bet my life on it there were signs and incidents that happened in that home way before that awful night of BR resentment for JBR. I am sure more incidences happened that were ever made public or witnessed by friends of the family. Hell, JBR dog did not live with them it lived with a neighbor!!! RED FLAG!! JR and PR let both their children down. It should never had been let to esculate to the events of that night. Do I feel it was an accident on BR part...I am really conflicted. I think the resentment was so deep. Just the fact there was no emotion shown during his childhood interviews speaks volumes. He was an only child again that is what he wanted. But only BR truly knows that answer and that is buried deep down inside him after all the years of hiding this big secret. RIP JonBenet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back