2292 users online (633 members and 1659 guests)  

Websleuths News

GA - Faith, 8, & Emanuel Thornton, 9, Sumter County, 20 Sept 2016

Amber Alert: Two Ga. children in 'extreme danger'

An Amber Alert was issued at 6:24 p.m. Wednesday.
    Faith Thornton, 8, and Emanuel Thornton, 9, were last seen today at the Sumter County Recreation Department and are believed to be in extreme danger.
    http://www.walb.com/story/33142384/a...c&sf36483629=1

http://www.13wmaz.com/mb/news/local/...lert/322127854
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From Los' link:

The suspect, Lakeisha Lundy, is a 36-year-old woman that is 5-feet-5 and weighs 180 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white top, blue jeans, and a gold and silver necklace. Her hair is in a bun.

She was seen driving north on Highway 19 in a maroon 2000 Lincoln LS with Georgia tag #RCA9127
    http://www.13wmaz.com/mb/news/local/...lert/322127854
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

From Los' other link:

Sumter Co. missing children found in Houston Co.

The children's mother, Lakeisha Tyson, 36, picked the two up Saturday around lunchtime at the Sumter County Rec. Department.
    http://www.walb.com/story/33142384/a...c&sf36483629=1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

They were found?! Yay!

U2forever is offline It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest
    This alerted on my phone an hour ago and I just saw the thread. What beautiful children. I'm glad to see they are safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk