960 users online (158 members and 802 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 67
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    250

    OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

    Finally, here is the link from ch24 WNWO Elyse Chenergty with Rachel Hill part 2 video is at bottom of page
    http://nbc24.com/news/local/lori-ann...ld-case-murder

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857
    Please continue the discussion here at Thread #2.

    Thanks.

    Skibaboo's Case Map: James D Worley - Known & Potential Victim Case Map

    Thread #1
    Last edited by bessie; 09-20-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    46
    Why was Rachel in Worley's apartment?!?!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    7,814
    Thank you for the new thread Bessie
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by hposleuth View Post
    Why was Rachel in Worley's apartment?!?!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Excellent question HPO!! I didn't quite understand what her sister meant in the video.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by evelezrn View Post
    Excellent question HPO!! I didn't quite understand what her sister meant in the video.
    She explains later that there were people in his apt. that her and her friend wanted to hang out with so they went there. She said he would not look at her and kept pacing back and forth and she thinks it was because he murdered Lori.

    JMO here...I have a strong gut feeling that El Diablo may have in fact, murdered Lori. She then said that there were similarities in and I quote, "tortured them both so badly"...let me say right here, MY family does NOT KNOW THIS. There has been no talk of Sierah being badly tortured. She was handcuffed when found..yes..but the full autopsy has not even been released, only cause of death. If she is privvy to info about Sierah that the family is not, she really shouldn't be saying that on TV. Things are being kept very close to the vest out in Fulton County (which I don't necessarily agree with) but they are. Very little info is coming out.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Who Dat Nation
    Posts
    29,857
    VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

    [...]

    Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (I.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

    If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

    If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information
    Last edited by bessie; 09-21-2016 at 01:14 AM.
    __________________________________
    Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Wolfscratch Wilderness/North GA
    Posts
    8,790
    Quote Originally Posted by BoggLed in Ohio View Post
    Here's the link to the exclusive interview with Rachel Hill from channel 24 wnwo part two of the video is down at the bottom of the page
    http://nbc24.com/news/local/lori-ann...ld-case-murder
    Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser.. Interesting interview with Rachel Hill; Lori Hill's sister. What are the chances of RH being in JDW's apartment, six months after her disappearance and only blocks away from the bridge where LH was last seen, if he wasn't involved? I'd say slim to none.. If Rachel Hill, is correct and JDW is responsible for Lori's abduction/murder over 31 years ago, this would shed light on just how long he had been preying on unsuspecting innocent victims. I suspect that Lori Hill wasn't JDW's first victim, but that he had crossed the threshold of fantasy to dark reality long before 1985...jmo

    One viewer comment under the ad/trailer for the Elyse Chengery 24 interview of RH caught my eye about JDW's nickname in High School; 'Lude; short for Quaalude'. A very strong indicator of his initial MO for luring young girls into his grasp, imo...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser.. Interesting interview with Rachel Hill; Lori Hill's sister. What are the chances of RH being in JDW's apartment, six months after her disappearance and only blocks away from the bridge where LH was last seen, if he wasn't involved? I'd say slim to none.. If Rachel Hill, is correct and JDW is responsible for Lori's abduction/murder over 31 years ago, this would shed light on just how long he had been preying on unsuspecting innocent victims. I suspect that Lori Hill wasn't JDW's first victim, but that he had crossed the threshold of fantasy to dark reality long before 1985...jmo

    One viewer comment under the ad/trailer for the Elyse Chengery 24 interview of RH caught my eye about JDW's nickname in High School; 'Lude; short for Quaalude'. A very strong indicator of his initial MO for luring young girls into his grasp, imo...
    I completely agree with you . I also think we should be looking way more into the "airport shuttle service " that is listed on JDWs FES transportation provided services especially since a woman was brutally murdered who had a layover rigjt at Toledo Express Airport in Swanton (extremely close to Delta, is the neighboring adjacent town ) whose case is still unsolved and her body found in Swanton . I highly suspect him of her murder as well .

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Taipei
    Posts
    186
    Did he always live in Ohio?

    I read a case recently (the name escapes me, but I believe it was in the 80's) of a pregnant woman arriving at the airport in.... I want to say Seattle, and never being seen again.

    This case is really interesting! Thanks for the post


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by adian_69 View Post
    Did he always live in Ohio?

    I read a case recently (the name escapes me, but I believe it was in the 80's) of a pregnant woman arriving at the airport in.... I want to say Seattle, and never being seen again.

    This case is really interesting! Thanks for the post
    He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)
    Monsters Live Amongst Us

  12. #12
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by BoggLed in Ohio View Post
    He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)
    The body of the baby was found August 19th 1989
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    The body of the baby was found August 19th 1989
    Thank you!! I just checked the document and cannot find the baby ?? Am I losimg my mind , going blind, or did someone remove baby from the docunent? . I also would appreciate a link if handy about it again because I'm burnt out from working and can't seem to find anything on my own today ?!
    Monsters Live Amongst Us

  14. #14
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by BoggLed in Ohio View Post
    Thank you!! I just checked the document and cannot find the baby ?? Am I losimg my mind , going blind, or did someone remove baby from the docunent? . I also would appreciate a link if handy about it again because I'm burnt out from working and can't seem to find anything on my own today ?!
    I can't see the baby either?! Kadoobs! Where did baby go?

    Here is the link to doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=41902419

    I have the baby on the map and a link to the article in The Bryan Times https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,6200136&hl=en

    Something I just noticed, the printed article says found Saturday August 19th 1989, but it says that copy of the paper is from August 29th 1990. They were asking for help over a year later, for a newborn. That's so sad
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    I can't see the baby either?! Kadoobs! Where did baby go?

    Here is the link to doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t#gid=41902419

    I have the baby on the map and a link to the article in The Bryan Times https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...,6200136&hl=en

    Something I just noticed, the printed article says found Saturday August 19th 1989, but it says that copy of the paper is from August 29th 1990. They were asking for help over a year later, for a newborn. That's so sad
    Thanks so much for the link again. I would like to find out more, particularly the cause of death. Also do you think they kept the blankets that she was wrapped in (you would think so. But I hear so much about lost evidnece all the time ) just wondering if any DNA is available on the blankets, or even maybe be able to exhume her for dna testing to see if she could be JDW s?? I know, that statement Alone probably would have LE laughing me out of town and I know a lot more evidence or probable cause would need to be presented before any consideration would be done. But man ever since I first heard about this baby, my gut just says that someway somehow its related to him. The location is so so close to him !!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present
    By passionflower in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 1158
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:05 PM
  2. TX TX - Unidentified victims of Dean Corll, 1970-1973
    By kline in forum The Unidentified
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 08:50 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 09:33 PM
  4. NY NY - James Dean Knox, 24, Warsaw, 09-Dec-1979
    By CarlK90245 in forum 1970's Missing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 02:41 PM
  5. CO CO - James Earl Dean, 52, Lakewood, 1 Dec 1996
    By Paradise in forum 1990's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2010, 05:43 PM

Tags for this Thread