OH OH - James Dean WORLEY, known and possible victims, '80s-present - #2

Why was Rachel in Worley's apartment?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent question HPO!! I didn't quite understand what her sister meant in the video.

She explains later that there were people in his apt. that her and her friend wanted to hang out with so they went there. She said he would not look at her and kept pacing back and forth and she thinks it was because he murdered Lori.

JMO here...I have a strong gut feeling that El Diablo may have in fact, murdered Lori. She then said that there were similarities in and I quote, "tortured them both so badly"...let me say right here, MY family does NOT KNOW THIS. There has been no talk of Sierah being badly tortured. She was handcuffed when found..yes..but the full autopsy has not even been released, only cause of death. If she is privvy to info about Sierah that the family is not, she really shouldn't be saying that on TV. Things are being kept very close to the vest out in Fulton County (which I don't necessarily agree with) but they are. Very little info is coming out.

VERIFIED PROFESSIONALS and CASE INSIDERS

[...]

Relatives, friends, and others personally acquainted with a victim or a suspect; or a professional working on behalf of a victim or the family, (I.e., a private investigator), can submit a request to be verified as a "case insider".

If you would like to become verified, please contact WS Administration at wsverify@gmail.com with your Websleuths name, your real name, the case, a telephone number, and the times when you can be reached.

If you are a "professional" or "case insider", but would prefer not to be verified, please understand that you will be required to follow the general rules for posting, and back up your statements with links to appropriate sources.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Here's the link to the exclusive interview with Rachel Hill from channel 24 wnwo part two of the video is down at the bottom of the page
http://nbc24.com/news/local/lori-ann-hills-sister-suspects-james-worley-of-1985-cold-case-murder

Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser.. Interesting interview with Rachel Hill; Lori Hill's sister. What are the chances of RH being in JDW's apartment, six months after her disappearance and only blocks away from the bridge where LH was last seen, if he wasn't involved? I'd say slim to none.. If Rachel Hill, is correct and JDW is responsible for Lori's abduction/murder over 31 years ago, this would shed light on just how long he had been preying on unsuspecting innocent victims. I suspect that Lori Hill wasn't JDW's first victim, but that he had crossed the threshold of fantasy to dark reality long before 1985...jmo

One viewer comment under the ad/trailer for the Elyse Chengery 24 interview of RH caught my eye about JDW's nickname in High School; 'Lude; short for Quaalude'. A very strong indicator of his initial MO for luring young girls into his grasp, imo...

Thanx for sharing Storm Chaser.. Interesting interview with Rachel Hill; Lori Hill's sister. What are the chances of RH being in JDW's apartment, six months after her disappearance and only blocks away from the bridge where LH was last seen, if he wasn't involved? I'd say slim to none.. If Rachel Hill, is correct and JDW is responsible for Lori's abduction/murder over 31 years ago, this would shed light on just how long he had been preying on unsuspecting innocent victims. I suspect that Lori Hill wasn't JDW's first victim, but that he had crossed the threshold of fantasy to dark reality long before 1985...jmo

One viewer comment under the ad/trailer for the Elyse Chengery 24 interview of RH caught my eye about JDW's nickname in High School; 'Lude; short for Quaalude'. A very strong indicator of his initial MO for luring young girls into his grasp, imo...

I completely agree with you . I also think we should be looking way more into the "airport shuttle service " that is listed on JDWs FES transportation provided services especially since a woman was brutally murdered who had a layover rigjt at Toledo Express Airport in Swanton (extremely close to Delta, is the neighboring adjacent town ) whose case is still unsolved and her body found in Swanton . I highly suspect him of her murder as well .

Did he always live in Ohio?

I read a case recently (the name escapes me, but I believe it was in the 80's) of a pregnant woman arriving at the airport in.... I want to say Seattle, and never being seen again.

This case is really interesting! Thanks for the post :)

Did he always live in Ohio?

I read a case recently (the name escapes me, but I believe it was in the 80's) of a pregnant woman arriving at the airport in.... I want to say Seattle, and never being seen again.

This case is really interesting! Thanks for the post :)

He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)

He was born in Tacoma Washington, but the family moved to Ohio when he was very young still. although as of right now we do not know all of his movements, how many personal trips hes taken to who knows where , nor how far he drove for his truck driving years. And we dont know why he had a passport either it was also stated he has some relatives in Arizona. ..lots of unknown things. I have to dig through the timeline documents now because there was an unidentified baby found dead in a cornfield close to his house in that same era.......can't recall rhe year but if you're not familiar with the potential victims document, that baby is listed as possible potential victim or possibly sonehow related to him (did he abduct a pregnant woman ? Did he impregnate a victim and hold her there in the barn for months ??)

The body of the baby was found August 19th 1989

The body of the baby was found August 19th 1989

Thank you!! I just checked the document and cannot find the baby ?? Am I losimg my mind , going blind, or did someone remove baby from the docunent? . I also would appreciate a link if handy about it again because I'm burnt out from working and can't seem to find anything on my own today ?!

Thank you!! I just checked the document and cannot find the baby ?? Am I losimg my mind , going blind, or did someone remove baby from the docunent? . I also would appreciate a link if handy about it again because I'm burnt out from working and can't seem to find anything on my own today ?!

I can't see the baby either?! Kadoobs! Where did baby go?

Here is the link to doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yxge3_4-cx_8Q-0TTkWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=41902419

I have the baby on the map and a link to the article in The Bryan Times https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=799&dat=19900829&id=PYxPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=xVEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2987,6200136&hl=en

Something I just noticed, the printed article says found Saturday August 19th 1989, but it says that copy of the paper is from August 29th 1990. They were asking for help over a year later, for a newborn. That's so sad :(

Here is the link to doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yxge3_4-cx_8Q-0TTkWcNiyfQ1_ohD2zHsPOmahiYnA/edit#gid=41902419

I have the baby on the map and a link to the article in The Bryan Times https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=799&dat=19900829&id=PYxPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=xVEDAAAAIBAJ&pg=2987,6200136&hl=en

Something I just noticed, the printed article says found Saturday August 19th 1989, but it says that copy of the paper is from August 29th 1990. They were asking for help over a year later, for a newborn. That's so sad :(

Thanks so much for the link again. I would like to find out more, particularly the cause of death. Also do you think they kept the blankets that she was wrapped in (you would think so. But I hear so much about lost evidnece all the time ) just wondering if any DNA is available on the blankets, or even maybe be able to exhume her for dna testing to see if she could be JDW s?? I know, that statement Alone probably would have LE laughing me out of town and I know a lot more evidence or probable cause would need to be presented before any consideration would be done. But man ever since I first heard about this baby, my gut just says that someway somehow its related to him. The location is so so close to him !!

But man ever since I first heard about this baby, my gut just says that someway somehow its related to him. The location is so so close to him !!

Same here. The waiting for more connections to be made is horrible.

But man ever since I first heard about this baby, my gut just says that someway somehow its related to him. The location is so so close to him !!

Same here. The waiting for more connections to be made is horrible.

Deltucky. Do you happen to know the family who owns/owned that property ? (Not sure I can mention the name even though it's on the article , but to be safe I won't mention it here) just wondering if anyone knows the family, if they still live there, and if anyone knows what ...the condition of the infant was when found (I hate to even type those words, you know, but if there were any obvious injuries or observations made to indicate a possible cause of death, and also if baby girl had been there very long ? The article didn't state if partially decomposed etc )

I agree with you - I feel so strongly that he is responsible!

As far as her statement, I'll bet she doesn't have further information. I think being hog-tied and gagged is torture enough, so maybe that's what she is referencing??? I just don't understand how anyone could do these things to another living soul. So sad!

Thanx for sharing skibaboo.. It is interesting that with each of these tragic incidences that may be tied to JDW, a Full Moon or waning gibbous moon of 90% visibility or more crops up.. August 17, 1989 was a full moon with 100% visibility and August 18th 98%. Wonder when the baby wrapped in blankets, found on the log in the woods estimated TOD was?

Moon Phases August 1989
https://www.calendar-12.com/moon_calendar/1989/august

Thanks for all the information. I grew up in Swanton but moved before LH was abducted. I have heard that JDW visited the local bar "Hub's". Where did he live in Swanton and when?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back