689 users online (128 members and 561 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Johnson View Post
    What makes me curious, is how come no one from her high school/hometown has come out of the woodworks? Concerned neighbors? I could understand in 2017, living in an apartment complex in a big city, there being a veil of anonymity...but Kimberly lived in a small town, in the 80s...kids played outside, and went to the arcade on nearly a daily basis.
    What would they say? Almost any kid that I hung out with in my neighborhood in the 80s all I could say was "yep I remember that kid" or "no I don't remember that kid".... doesn't seem like there's any story there to report.

I would think if there are any stories of interest it would be from her adult years, but it seems like she has always been a private person (at least since she left her family) so it's very possible that there is still (almost) nothing there (other than her well-documented downward spiral at the end of her life).

But her story never took on much interest nationally, so I don't think there's much demand out there for follow-ups anyway.

Wow! I've taken a break from WS the past year and just now came in to check on some old cases that I followed. This is the first place I checked and just was that she has been identified. I had no idea! So glad that this has been resolved and hope that all families can move on to healing.

Did we ever have Kim McLean on any of our lists of potential matches? Or was she never reported missing?
    Last edited by ClaireNC; 08-28-2017 at 07:52 PM.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    Wow! I've taken a break from WS the past year and just now came in to check on some old cases that I followed. This is the first place I checked and just was that she has been identified. I had no idea! So glad that this has been resolved and hope that all families can move on to healing.

Did we ever have Kim McLean on any of our lists of potential matches? Or was she never reported missing?
    WOW! I'm glad you finally found out ClairNC. You were certainly a major part of the core group of people on here who were trying to find out her identity.
    Kim McLean wasn't on the different list of potential matches that people posted here on WS.
    She had not been reported missing by her family.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40