1292 users online (239 members and 1053 guests)  

Websleuths News

UT - Cassandra Mayes, 23, Salt Lake City, 13 September 2016

Missing person report filed for 23-year-old Cassandra Mayes

Family and friends are asking the public’s help Wednesday in locating a 23-year-old woman from Southern Utah who reportedly went missing Sept. 13, leaving her 3-year-old daughter alone in her apartment.

Cassandra Mayes, who lived in Washington City most of her life, was living in an apartment below her mother at the Palladio Apartments in Salt Lake City when she disappeared.
    http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc.../#.V-QBm59lDqA
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wow how strange.... I wonder if she ran outside to talk to a friend and they took her. Doesn't sound like she would be one to just leave her kid alone like that. The baby looks well taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing person report filed for 23-year-old Cassandra Mayes

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/arc.../#.V-QBm59lDqA
    Here's more from los' link:

[...]
    The three year old child was unable to provide family with any clues about where Mayes might have gone.

“I talked to her on the phone and I said, ‘where’s mommy?’ and she goes, ‘don’t know, she left,’” Cayias said. “And I go, ‘well who’d she leave with?’ and she said, ‘don’t know, she left.’ ‘Well what did she say, baby?’ ‘Don’t know, she left.’ And that’s not like (the child) – she doesn’t just say ‘don’t know, she left.’ It’s like something bad happened for her to say that.”

Also alarming to her aunt was that Mayes left all of her belongings behind in her apartment, including her wallet, which her aunt said Mayes generally takes everywhere she goes. Mayes’ door was also left unlocked.

“She usually leaves it locked,” Cayias said. “It’s just not like Cassie to leave the door unlocked.”
    [...]

The pic of her with her babygirl (I believe at age 1), is precious!!!! I cropped it, as her little one is a minor. As a mother of two girls myself, ITA, there's no way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks she would just walk away and leave her beautiful baby behind, ALL ALONE!
    !

This is Hinky and the victimology of her case needs to be analyzed as quickly as possible. She may be in grave danger. There are so many unanswered questions as to who is close to her, who may have a motive to keep her from her daughter. I pray we receive an update from LE soon!!!!

#FindCassandra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Are there any current boyfriends? Recent dates? Stalkers? Young men living in her apt? Regardless, most mothers won't leave their 3 year olds alone in an apt (even for a minute). We're there any door to door salesman in the area at the time? If someone came to her door and held her at gun or knife point, she may have left her daughter alone for her safety. I assume nearby cameras have been checked? There's a definite reason she left her baby alone.

I'm in CA but I think this is worth getting out there so more people know about it. Does anyone know what the police are doing to search for Cassandra? Also, more specific questions need to be asked of the three year old. Try this: "did mommy leave with a man or a woman?" "What did mommy say to you?" "Was mommy crying?" "Did you hear the doorbell (or a knock at the door?" Be very specific and take her somewhere where she isnt too distracted, like on a car ride. Talk about other things first and than being up mom.

I have posted to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Hope that helps.

My first thought...have they checked out the baby girl's father?

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...type=3&theater

cassandramayes.jpg

Cassandra was sick and in the hospital, but no one was notified. So glad her family has relief. She is expected to recover.
    Hooks Up!

Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...type=3&theater

cassandramayes.jpg

Cassandra was sick and in the hospital, but no one was notified. So glad her family has relief. She is expected to recover.
    I am glad she's going to be ok and glad nothing happened to her child while she went to get herself help.