GUILTY MO - H.H., 13, Salem, 22 September 2016 *Arrest*

Note the child's "Question Authority" pendant...so sad.

this one has 3 or 4 facebook accounts, 5 or more twitter accounts, had a 17 year old boy friend who looked much older, on 1 account listed her age as 15 and not 13, mr. whitehead, not much better, arrested in March in florida, May in Ohio, Suprised he is running around in a white pick up truck that looks fairly new.

on one of the post recently HH says she is moving to Oklahoma.

Here is what I have compiled, I greatly apologize if it isn't perfect by no means. I am only trying to help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10kqL3sOh1GAvis6H487SdIuW72pP0A4ry7umEd_REDo/edit

My husband advised me that I share what I have compiled with News Media and the Dent County Sheriff's office, so I did exactly that! I wanted to take a day before I had shared it here, but now I have.

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH's sister Jamie.

Here is what I have compiled, I greatly apologize if it isn't perfect by no means. I am only trying to help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uR_3grdYpqC_ohQqlZ4a6coHRu6boiEPRur5nF6mDmM/edit

My husband advised me that I share what I have compiled with News Media and the Dent County Sheriff's office, so I did exactly that! I wanted to take a day before I had shared it here, but now I have.

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH's sister Jamie.

Wow! Amazing work! Awesome job!

And another Wow at this guy's record. ..I really can't put what is going through my head without getting a time out....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uR_3grdYpqC_ohQqlZ4a6coHRu6boiEPRur5nF6mDmM/edit

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH sister Jamie.
Terrific job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I'm a bit confused by something in your document.

HH is shown missing from Salem, Missouri, on your document there is a screenshot of a post I believe is from the POI's mother stating he kidnapped a girl from a town named Poplar Bluff. Is Salem a suburb of Poplar Bluff? Or has he done this before with a different child?

I'm a bit confused by something in your document.

HH is shown missing from Salem, Missouri, on your document there is a screenshot of a post I believe is from the POI's mother stating he kidnapped a girl from a town named Poplar Bluff. Is Salem a suburb of Poplar Bluff? Or has he done this before with a different child?

Good catch!

HH is my 13 year old niece. Jamie is her older sister, she is 18. HH left her home in Salem, Missouri. Not sure how the Poplar Bluff thing originally began. HH has about 8-9 different facebook profiles, the newest one is an imposter, they are responding to messages, but don't know any private information about our family. I see HH on a regular basis and the person on the newest profile said they can't remember who I am. HH's mother, T.B., has been aware of her social media behavior for over a year now. She is actually friends with 5 of HH's facebook profiles. Several of our family members have told Tina that this would happen. It is very sad, and the person who is suspected of taking her is a pretty bad guy. Any information I can provide that will help find her, I am willing to share.

My gosh this is so sad.
From the multiple sm accounts yo can see this is a young girl desperate for attention.
Unfortunately it usually comes in the form of this dude.

I finally got to a point in my day where I could look up Salem and Poplar Bluff, these towns are nowhere near eachother. AT ALL..
So now I am wondering if the POI has connections to Poplar Bluff and in a way either knowingly or not, his mother gave that clue to be on the lookout in the town of Poplar Bluff.

HH is my 13 year old niece. Jamie is her older sister, she is 18. HH left her home in Salem, Missouri. Not sure how the Poplar Bluff thing originally began. HH has about 8-9 different facebook profiles, the newest one is an imposter, they are responding to messages, but don't know any private information about our family. I see HH on a regular basis and the person on the newest profile said they can't remember who I am. HH's mother, TB, has been aware of her social media behavior for over a year now. She is actually friends with 5 of HH's facebook profiles. Several of our family members have told Tina that this would happen. It is very sad, and the person who is suspected of taking her is a pretty bad guy. Any information I can provide that will help find her, I am willing to share.
Ruth75, would you consider becoming a verified insider? Please look at the following link to understand more about what this means for WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167277

The suspect's mother is also asking people to call police. She states that he's a meth addict and very violent. I'm glad his mom is being honest about her son's issues.

Are there any new stories on this case? I'm not finding anything more recent than 3 days ago. I hope LE is still looking for her. This sounds like a very dangerous situation.

Are there any new stories on this case? I'm not finding anything more recent than 3 days ago. I hope LE is still looking for her. This sounds like a very dangerous situation.

As of 6 hours ago, one of her sisters was still sharing the missing persons flyer. Not a new story but it would indicate that both HH and her boyfriend are still missing.

Excellent job on your research. This is invaluable information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is scary!!! I hope they have a license plate number and some camera will pick it up. She stated she was going to Oklahoma, what's that about? Was family thinking of moving? Surprising you would post that public, but yet she's so young. Praying she's kept safe and soon home where she can get some counseling to find out what the issues are that would make her want to leave. I pray she has a second chance to get herself together. She's so very young.

When a POI mother states the person is dangerous, believe them.

:praying:

Just shocked at the amount of media pages they both have....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back