1339 users online (353 members and 986 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MO - H.H., 13, Salem, 22 September 2016 *ARREST*

Endangered person advisory issued for missing 13-year-old from Missouri

HH, 13, is believed to be with Kenneth Dylan Whitehead, 22.
    HH reportedly left her home in Salem, Missouri at 1:25 a.m. Thursday.
    http://www.kmov.com/story/33159814/e...-from-missouri
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:52 AM. Reason: removed image & changed name to initials
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Note the child's "Question Authority" pendant...so sad.

this one has 3 or 4 facebook accounts, 5 or more twitter accounts, had a 17 year old boy friend who looked much older, on 1 account listed her age as 15 and not 13, mr. whitehead, not much better, arrested in March in florida, May in Ohio, Suprised he is running around in a white pick up truck that looks fairly new.

on one of the post recently HH says she is moving to Oklahoma.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:54 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    Note the child's "Question Authority" pendant...so sad.
    looks like an Anarchy symbol. I had one at that age and turned out okay.

Here is what I have compiled, I greatly apologize if it isn't perfect by no means. I am only trying to help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...umEd_REDo/edit

My husband advised me that I share what I have compiled with News Media and the Dent County Sheriff's office, so I did exactly that! I wanted to take a day before I had shared it here, but now I have.

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH's sister Jamie.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:57 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

Quote Originally Posted by ad0rkably View Post
    Here is what I have compiled, I greatly apologize if it isn't perfect by no means. I am only trying to help.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...r5nF6mDmM/edit

My husband advised me that I share what I have compiled with News Media and the Dent County Sheriff's office, so I did exactly that! I wanted to take a day before I had shared it here, but now I have.

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH's sister Jamie.
    Wow! Amazing work! Awesome job!

And another Wow at this guy's record. ..I really can't put what is going through my head without getting a time out....
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:58 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

Quote Originally Posted by ad0rkably View Post

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...r5nF6mDmM/edit

I truly believe this is a case of a pre-teenage girl that is looking for love in all the wrong places and believes that she is an adult and can do what she wants. I personally have a 17 year old cousin just like this and it makes me sick! There is FB posts HH has wrote in groups she is joined, that she is looking for love and that she is 15 years old. She is not 15 years old though, she's only 13. Dylan is also an ex to HH sister Jamie.
    Terrific job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:58 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

I'm a bit confused by something in your document.

HH is shown missing from Salem, Missouri, on your document there is a screenshot of a post I believe is from the POI's mother stating he kidnapped a girl from a town named Poplar Bluff. Is Salem a suburb of Poplar Bluff? Or has he done this before with a different child?

Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:59 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    I'm a bit confused by something in your document.

HH is shown missing from Salem, Missouri, on your document there is a screenshot of a post I believe is from the POI's mother stating he kidnapped a girl from a town named Poplar Bluff. Is Salem a suburb of Poplar Bluff? Or has he done this before with a different child?

Good catch!
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 02:59 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

HH is my 13 year old niece. Jamie is her older sister, she is 18. HH left her home in Salem, Missouri. Not sure how the Poplar Bluff thing originally began. HH has about 8-9 different facebook profiles, the newest one is an imposter, they are responding to messages, but don't know any private information about our family. I see HH on a regular basis and the person on the newest profile said they can't remember who I am. HH's mother, T.B., has been aware of her social media behavior for over a year now. She is actually friends with 5 of HH's facebook profiles. Several of our family members have told Tina that this would happen. It is very sad, and the person who is suspected of taking her is a pretty bad guy. Any information I can provide that will help find her, I am willing to share.
    Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 03:01 AM. Reason: changed named to initials

My gosh this is so sad.
    From the multiple sm accounts yo can see this is a young girl desperate for attention.
    Unfortunately it usually comes in the form of this dude.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

I finally got to a point in my day where I could look up Salem and Poplar Bluff, these towns are nowhere near eachother. AT ALL..
    So now I am wondering if the POI has connections to Poplar Bluff and in a way either knowingly or not, his mother gave that clue to be on the lookout in the town of Poplar Bluff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruth75 View Post
    HH is my 13 year old niece. Jamie is her older sister, she is 18. HH left her home in Salem, Missouri. Not sure how the Poplar Bluff thing originally began. HH has about 8-9 different facebook profiles, the newest one is an imposter, they are responding to messages, but don't know any private information about our family. I see HH on a regular basis and the person on the newest profile said they can't remember who I am. HH's mother, TB, has been aware of her social media behavior for over a year now. She is actually friends with 5 of HH's facebook profiles. Several of our family members have told Tina that this would happen. It is very sad, and the person who is suspected of taking her is a pretty bad guy. Any information I can provide that will help find her, I am willing to share.
    Ruth75, would you consider becoming a verified insider? Please look at the following link to understand more about what this means for WS.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=167277

Last edited by KayElJay; 10-18-2016 at 03:02 AM. Reason: changed name to initials

The suspect's mother is also asking people to call police. She states that he's a meth addict and very violent. I'm glad his mom is being honest about her son's issues.

Are there any new stories on this case? I'm not finding anything more recent than 3 days ago. I hope LE is still looking for her. This sounds like a very dangerous situation.
    All statements are my opinion only.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast