1312 users online (316 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

UK - Kelsey Bodman, 14, Wrexham, 22 Sept 2016

Police appeal to find missing schoolgirl Kelsey Bodman from Wrexham

CONCERNS have been raised for a missing schoolgirl from Wrexham.

Kelsey Bodman, 14, was last seen on Kingsmills Road in Wrexham and believed to be wearing her school uniform, including grey skirt, black shoes and navy bomber jacket.

Anyone with information relating to Kelsey's whereabout is asked to contact North Wales Police on 101.

North Wales PoliceVerified account ‏@NWPolice 14h14 hours ago
    #MISSING Kelsey Bodman 14yrs. Last seen on Kingsmills Rd @wrexham Believed still in school uniform:grey skirt&blck shoes&navy bomber jkt

https://twitter.com/NWPolice

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Police appeal to find missing schoolgirl Kelsey Bodman from Wrexham

CONCERNS have been raised for a missing schoolgirl from Wrexham.

Kelsey Bodman, 14, was last seen on Kingsmills Road in Wrexham and believed to be wearing her school uniform, including grey skirt, black shoes and navy bomber jacket.

Anyone with information relating to Kelsey's whereabout is asked to contact North Wales Police on 101.

North Wales PoliceVerified account ‏@NWPolice 14h14 hours ago
    #MISSING Kelsey Bodman 14yrs. Last seen on Kingsmills Rd @wrexham Believed still in school uniform:grey skirt&blck shoes&navy bomber jkt

https://twitter.com/NWPolice
    Her Dad is posting on the North Wales Police facebook page as 'Ann Hulme' - Kelsey Not found yet but looking to be a runaway (as opposed to abduction) Police tracking her phone and think she's heading for Rhyl and there's a change of clothes - Black jeans or black addidas leggings, crop top and possible Hoodie.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrazda71 View Post
    Her Dad is posting on the North Wales Police facebook page as 'Ann Hulme' - Kelsey Not found yet but looking to be a runaway (as opposed to abduction) Police tracking her phone and think she's heading for Rhyl and there's a change of clothes - Black jeans or black addidas leggings, crop top and possible Hoodie.
    I found the post. Police need to update their info if it's true, about what she was wearing. The post is in the comments here https://www.facebook.com/NWPolice/ph...type=3&theater

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

STILL missing! And the white Audi has been eliminated from police enquiries.

Although Kelsey is a recurrent runaway, it's still worrying as you never know what nasty piece of work they might encounter!

Her family seem like decent people but it would concern me that Kelsey appears from her Facebook at least, to be what my mum would've called 'a precocious little madam' ...

Kelsey is still missing. Although she did 'run away' at age 12 after some "facebook bullying" this disappearance is completely out of character.

Kelsey has a $100 that she has tried and failed to exchange since going missing.

She's been trying to change a 100 note, wonder where she has got that from, since the Bank of England stopped making them decades ago. I checked and Irish and Scottish banks still issue them, but it would be a rarity in England I think, I've certainly never seen one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    She's been trying to change a 100 note, wonder where she has got that from, since the Bank of England stopped making them decades ago. I checked and Irish and Scottish banks still issue them, but it would be a rarity in England I think, I've certainly never seen one anyway.
    No cags a 100 dollar bill, not pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    No cags a 100 dollar bill, not pounds.
    Oops! One sleuthing point deducted!!

North Wales Police on Facebook - Kelsey has been FOUND - safe and well.

Happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by mrazda71 View Post
    North Wales Police on Facebook - Kelsey has been FOUND - safe and well.

Happy ending.
    I saw this a little earlier but got caught up elsewhere. Found in Manchester I believe it said. I'll go find the link

Missing Wrexham teenager Kelsey Bodman, 14, has been found

Missing teenager Kelsey Bodman has been found safe and well.

In the last half hour, her frantic father, Mark Hulme was given the good news that his 14-year-old daughter was with police officers in Manchester.

Manchester! Goodness, not the area that searches were focused on hey?