GUILTY Australia - Lateesha Nolan, 24, Dubbo NSW, 4 Jan 2005

Yes I agree with you ! It must be hard as the guy they are looking for was her cousins ,hard to believe the bad guy is related

Lateehas father has been trying to join the group but is having problems getting it to accept his legitimate email address (not hotmail,or yahoo) then it sent an email back saying it was full or something I have cut and pasted what he wrote below!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
i spend long nights on the computer it helps me get through the sleepless nights, it was great to find a web site where i can talk to others , had some trouble in joining the websleuth site keep getting this message it would not take my email address it was ok with the ******** site , i tried to send them an email but it came back saying mailbox is full ,i will give it another go tomorrow,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

On another website I gave him the URL of

hi i am new to this web site it has been 10 months now since my
daughter was taken of us all the details are at
http://www.webspawner.com/users/glittercot/lateeshanolan.html
we also need to find malcom naden, Malcolm Naden, the man wanted for
questioning over the murder of 24-year-old mother of two Kristy Scholes
and disappearance of his cousin lateesha nolan he has been sighted over
the past weeks on the Mulga Dump. Superintendent Stan Single told The
Australian newspaper the intelligence was strong enough to mount an
operation, but Walgett police did not find him. Mr Naden, 31, from Dubbo
has family in the Walgett area and a number of positive sightings had
been reported to police, Superintendent Single said. "He may have been
lucky and spotted police and done a runner, it's a fairly big area to
cover," he said. Superintendent Single said Mr Nolan was capable of living
in the bush in some sort of humpy or other dwelling. Mr Naden is wanted
over the death of Kristy Scholes on June 22, and for questioning over
the disappearance Lateesha Nolan. He is described as being of Aboriginal
appearance, 177cm tall, 85kg, of medium build, olive complexion,!
brown eyes, shaved head and possibly a moustache or beard. Anyone with
information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
iI dont know what to do , where to turn if any on has any information
that could help me please feel free to email me

Thanks for the post.
I do hope that Lateehas dad can join the site. I know it did take sometime for me to be verified, I am on the opposite end in Norway.

This is just a terrible personal and family tragedy. My thought and prayers are with Lateteesha, her dad and the entire family.

This guy is going to be hard to catch in my opinion. It may take sheer luck or a mistake on his part. Being a well trained bushman..and survivalist, as well as a hunted man...he is going to be quite astute to his enviroment.

I believe his day will come though, the waiting and not knowing has to be so painful.

Lateehas dad can certainly benefit from reading other families sojurns through this hell and limbo..and how they too struggle with the not knowing.

My thoughts are with this family...may they get at least some answers soon.

Thanks for that Petra I will pass this on to him in the meantime,the worst thing is Lateesha is his cousin! The other woman they found murdred was his other cousins wife! It seems like Malcom had some personal development problems,and was living at his grandma,s house.The sad thing is how do you explain to 4 very small children where Mummy then 6 months later Aunty,then Uncle has gone.......................
They are an indiginous family(Aboriginal) which I feel will not help them when it comes to the resources with the law if you get my drift! Anyways Thanks For Your Kind Words

Breehannah6 said:
Thanks for that Petra I will pass this on to him in the meantime,the worst thing is Lateesha is his cousin! The other woman they found murdred was his other cousins wife! It seems like Malcom had some personal development problems,and was living at his grandma,s house.The sad thing is how do you explain to 4 very small children where Mummy then 6 months later Aunty,then Uncle has gone.......................
They are an indiginous family(Aboriginal) which I feel will not help them when it comes to the resources with the law if you get my drift! Anyways Thanks For Your Kind Words

What a horrible thing to have happen. This guy sounds really strange. I wonder if the women ever felt uncomfortable with him around or had he always been strange and was just accepted for the way he was?

He knows that the cops are after him and will probably try and keep out of sight. What ever possessed him to murder those women? All those little kids without their mothers now. I hope that someone in the families can take them and raise them with lots of love.

I hope that this father finds his daughter. I think the not knowing would be worse then the knowing. Race shouldn't play a part when searching for missing people. That is totally wrong. Money shouldn't play a part either. I hear what you are saying though. If you are beautiful and rich...a senator's wife or someone of importance you can bet LE will be all over the place hunting for you. It isn't right but that is the truth.

Hopfully this guy will be caught and maybe he will tell what he did with Lateesha. Every family needs to be able to bury their loved one and also hope that justice will prevail.

yes I agree with you on all aspects ,I have contacted Kelly who will try to give him some suggestions as we can only imagine whereas Kelly knows where he is coming from.
I think they all accepted he was weird when you hear he was a loner and lived at grandmas house with the locked door coming and going from the window imagine after losing Lateesha how the grandmother must feel finding her other grandsons wife dead (6 months later) in her house...................
I am sure every family has its own special dysfunctional member he was theirs by the sounds of things and we are all guilty of thinking well thats just the way they are and they probably felt he was harmless to everyone but himself! It seems he had no prior arrests and had held down employment so its not like he had escaped from a mental instituition ,why would you worry???
I have sent the moderator an email over her Dad having troubles joining hopefully he will be on very soon!

Media granted access to child rape trial
Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 14:25 (AEDT)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 13:25 (ACST)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 13:25 (AEST)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 14:25 (ACDT)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 11:25 (AWST)
Media organisations have been allowed into the Orange Children's Court to report on a gang rape hearing.

Police allege three boys aged 15, 14 and 11 raped a 13-year-old girl in Orange in south-west New South Wales in July.

Magistrate Michael Price closed the court yesterday and this morning, but a lawyer for commercial television stations successfully overturned that decision.

hi again
Christmas is fast approaching and with christmas comes all the joy and surprises of opening up pressies and spending time with family and friends , just looking at the kids faces when they find something that santa brings them that they had always wanted its such a great feeling , this year is not going to be the same for my 4 little grandkids because this year some one has taken there mum off them , there mum lateesha nolan my daughter was taken on the 4th of jan just after the new year and since that day the live of many have been turned upside down , Lateesha was last seen about 9:30pm Tuesday 4 January, at her grandmother's Bunglegumbie Road home dubbo nsw . Lateesha was last seen leaving her grandmother's home in her blue 1996 Ford Falcon station wagon, registration YOU-505. She was expected to return a short time later.
About 5:30pm Wednesday 5 January, police located the station wagon abandoned at the western
end of Tamworth Street, Dubbo. Police believe Lateesha may have been the victim of foul play and hold grave fears for her safety.

since then the police have had many leads and one lead had come as another tragedy when they found the body of Ms Scholes, the de facto wife of one of Naden's cousins, was found in a Dubbo home[ the same home lateesha was last seen] on June 22 after she was reported missing by a friend.

Police said Ms Scholes' children, aged three and four, were in the house when her body, surrounded by pillows, was found lying on the floor of a room in the house.

A man is being sought in connection with the death of a woman and the disappearance of another at Dubbo in central-western NSW.

Police said they had issued an arrest warrant for 31-year-old Malcolm Naden, who they believe can help them with their inquiries into the death of 24-year-old mother-of-two Kristy Scholes and the disappearance of his cousin, Lateesha Nolan.

i am appealing for the public for help in finding malcom naden had anyone seen malcom with lateesha on the night of her disappearance?

Police have launched a statewide hunt for a man whom they believe has murdered one woman and may have vital information about lateesha who is missing, untill malcom is found i do not have any answers to what may have happent, there have been a number of positive sightings in the Walgett area and had been reported to police He is described as being of Aboriginal appearance, 177cm tall, 85kg, of medium build, olive complexion, brown eyes, shaved head and possibly a moustache or beard. Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
any one with a computer i have a number of web sites for further informaition the main web site is http://www.webspawner.com/users/glittercot/lateeshanolan.html this web site is the australian missing persons register it is run privately by nicol , since lateesha has gone missing nicol has been a very helpfull friend with her web site there is much information about all the people that have gone missing Feel free to sign the Guestbook - link at the bottom of the home page.

other web site are

http://www.cvsa.asn.au/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2&t_id=39

http://www.crimeshots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1671

http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/aussiecrime/message/84

http://www.observationdeck.org/noel/

How does the gang rape of the child connect to the disappearance of lateesha nolan and the murder of Kristy Scholes? :confused:

Breehannah6 said:
Media granted access to child rape trial
Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 14:25 (AEDT)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 13:25 (ACST)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 13:25 (AEST)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 14:25 (ACDT)Tuesday, 6 December 2005. 11:25 (AWST)
Media organisations have been allowed into the Orange Children's Court to report on a gang rape hearing.

Police allege three boys aged 15, 14 and 11 raped a 13-year-old girl in Orange in south-west New South Wales in July.

Magistrate Michael Price closed the court yesterday and this morning, but a lawyer for commercial television stations successfully overturned that decision.

Attention: when doing a websearch on Lateesha Nolan, the only site I found was:
iper1.com/iper1-odp/dove/cerca/nolan&all=no&.../N/Nolan,_Owen&utf8=1

DO NOT GO THERE! When I went to the site, it did not show anything and my anti virus immediately notified me that I had a trojan!

OK??? A hoax then? Is that why her "dad" cannot gain access on WS because he's blocked? Dont understand this. Goodness. :doh:

I don't know if it is connected or not. When doing websearches on google and yahoo, that is the only single site that showed up. Nothing else.

NEW South Wales police have intensified their search for a man they say is the key suspect in the murder of a woman in Dubbo, in the state's central west.

Officers who have been searching for Malcolm Naden, 31, since the murder of 24-year-old mother of two Kristy Scholes in June today released pictures of him in the hope someone will report his whereabouts to police.

Police also want Naden for questioning over the disappearance of another woman, his cousin Lateesha Nolan, a mother of four who vanished from Dubbo in January this year.
http://www.themercury.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,16335291
%255E421,00.html
Picture of suspect at link

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16335291-29280,00.html

Sorry it has no more to do with Lateesha than her dad asked me if I could post it ,theres another thread with Lateeshas story on it!
Mick Peets her father is a genuine person not some web hoaxer I have no idea why you got a site with a trojan on it I have done the same thing

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=lateesha+nolan&btnG=Google+Search&meta=
and came up with pages of legitimate sites,
Please take this seriously she is an australian missing person who is of aboriginal decent and isnt atracting as much media support as she should have.
I have no idea why Mick cant get in here as he has a very legitimate email not hotmail or yahoo and I am happy to pass it on to anyone who doesnt believe me and needs to email him themselves

This is the thread seperate to my post on the non related story!
This is genuine not some hoax as suggested on another thread

The media thing was about a rape case nothing to do with Lateesha Nolan except her father thought you may be interested in the story and asked me to post it on his behalf!
There is no new leads except the male suspect has been sighted in the comapny of another known person and police are following it up!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back