1201 users online (187 members and 1014 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1266
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Andrew Peach had just started at Marsden High the year Tia went missing.

    The school newsletter issued days after the body of Tiah, their school pupil, was found. https://marsdenshs.eq.edu.au/Calenda...wsletters.aspx

    No mention Tiah. No mention of counselling for grieving students, memorial, just a reminder to parents and carers to disclose reasons for childrens absences.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
    Andrew Peach had just started at Marsden High the year Tia went missing.

    The school newsletter issued days after the body of Tiah, their school pupil, was found. https://marsdenshs.eq.edu.au/Calenda...wsletters.aspx

    No mention Tiah. No mention of counselling for grieving students, memorial, just a reminder to parents and carers to disclose reasons for childrens absences.
    Yes, I am quoting my own post.

    Marden HS did acknowledge Tia in second newletter following her death (27th November)

    Interesting to note that the recent edition (16th November) advertises Holiday activities at PCYC.

    Interesting to note PCYC often takes young offenders for rehabilitation. They also encourage suvivors of sexual abuse to attend their programs. Worrisome combination,

    "Nothing to Fear, PCYC tells parents." The fact that this article was run raises eyebrows!!!

    http://m.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/...-tells/145281/


    http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/pc...228-198zi.html

    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/47...ed-boys-court/

    https://aussiesexoffenders.wordpress...cyc-volunteer/

    http://apo.org.au/resource/participa...d-re-offending

    The list goes on....

    Numerous hits on Mako with PCYC involement.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Babbakins View Post
    Just a thought... What if Rick killed Tiahleigh because his son confided that he was worried he had gotten her pregnant, but Rick panicked because it could have been his child???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm with you there.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Pony rides, PCYC, day care, foster care AND access to minor via guise of friendly grease food van man. Oh my good god! They had all bases covered. This is more debaucherious by the hour!

    http://heycompanies.com.au/02268635/...g_Healthy_Here

    So pleased the dig is uncovering more truths.
    I can't believe Facebook did not release data in initial stages of investigation. Given TT stupid enough to delete incriminating messages (which aren't actually deleted ) I wonder what other incriminating messages will be released. Burnt phone? How stupid are these people!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Queensland, AU
    Posts
    3,963
    ^ Given that we have no evidence that Rick interfered with Tia ... What if Rick came down very heavily on Trent on the Thursday night and Tia tried to physically intervene out of loyalty?
    Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
    ― Albert Camus

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Halibut View Post
    Yes, I am quoting my own post.

    Marden HS did acknowledge Tia in second newletter following her death (27th November)

    Interesting to note that the recent edition (16th November) advertises Holiday activities at PCYC.

    Interesting to note PCYC often takes young offenders for rehabilitation. They also encourage suvivors of sexual abuse to attend their programs. Worrisome combination,

    "Nothing to Fear, PCYC tells parents." The fact that this article was run raises eyebrows!!!

    http://m.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/...-tells/145281/


    http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/pc...228-198zi.html

    http://www.theherald.com.au/story/47...ed-boys-court/

    https://aussiesexoffenders.wordpress...cyc-volunteer/

    http://apo.org.au/resource/participa...d-re-offending

    The list goes on....

    Numerous hits on Mako with PCYC involement.
    The Rock Spiders like to infiltrate organisations that have access to, or involve activities with children.
    They'll join church groups and scout groups and grandparents groups (as seen with persons of interest in the William Tyrrell disappearance).
    I don't necesssarily think the PCYC is some kind of haven for the beasts.
    They do great work in getting kids off the streets IMO
    Last edited by 1968; 09-24-2016 at 11:59 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    308
    With what we know about other charges brought against him, I am not buying that story Possumheart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by Madge_Ick_Dike View Post
    Which other schools/companies did he work/study at? Apart from at the local "POLICE CITIZENS YOUTH CENTRE" >

    " Trent Thorburn could also pose a risk of offending against other children as he taught dance classes at a local PCYC Tiahleigh had attended. "
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...4a56a049b337dd
    This is behind a paywall. Can you please summarise?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    308
    Money will not bring Tiahleigh back but I kind of hope that her mother sues docs. They have well and truly not done the right thing by Tiahleigh. The only way to wake the government up is hitting them for cash


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by enthralled View Post
    With what we know about other charges brought against him, I am not buying that story Possumheart.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what if the witnesses that Trent tried to influence are the kids in that other case? i.e Trent was the one that molested them but he told them to say it was Rick?


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by 1968 View Post
    what if the witnesses that Trent tried to influence are the kids in that other case? i.e Trent was the one that molested them but he told them to say it was Rick?
    Why would RT try to top himself in jail then?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    308
    IMO wouldn't the police or children's parents have gotten the truth out of them by now if that was the case?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by 1968 View Post
    The Rock Spiders like to infiltrate organisations that have access to, or involve activities with children.
    They'll join church groups and scout groups and grandparents groups (as seen with persons of interest in the William Tyrrell disappearance).
    I don't necesssarily think the PCYC is some kind of haven for the beasts.
    They do great work in getting kids off the streets IMO
    Dually noted and agree - there is good been done, however given the relevence of this family's involvement it's worth looking at with a magnifying glass.

    In recent times more offenders have been referred to PCYC as funding for rehabilitation has been cut for other programs.

    It may not be a haven as such but it's another space questionable characters have access to minors with limited supervision.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    my cosy corner
    Posts
    602
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    I'm sure that option will be played up by the accused. There is no 'normal' in hiding the death/murder of a child/person and disposal of their body. It's psychopathic, these people (FF and FM) lack empathy, conscience or decency. They choose to use children for money, sex and whatever else comes to mind.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by enthralled View Post
    IMO wouldn't the police or children's parents have gotten the truth out of them by now if that was the case?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. Not necessarily. Kids often blame themselves or can dissociate. Traumatised children don't necessarily see the crime within the event until they're older or supported enough to divulge. It might take time.

Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 06:30 AM
  2. Found Deceased Australia - Jody Meyers, 20, Mannum, SA, 26 Aug 2015 *Arrests*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 09:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1364
    Last Post: 09-24-2016, 08:33 AM
  4. Australia - Tiahleigh Palmer 12, found slain in Pimpama River, Qld *NO DISCUSSION*
    By Makara in forum Crimes In The News- Time Line - Media-Reference Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 11:46 PM
  5. Found Deceased Australia - Stephanie Scott, 26, Leeton, NSW, 5 April 2015 - #2 *Arrests*
    By Coldpizza in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1007
    Last Post: 07-30-2015, 06:20 AM

Tags for this Thread