1547 users online (278 members and 1269 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by possumheart View Post
    Twitter image.

Is that Rick on the left (her right)?
    Who is in the background of this pic? Who took the photo?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    Who is in the background of this pic? Who took the photo?
    Looks like a typical selfie, I believe she took it. I don't know who is in thebackground though.

The Queensland government has offered a promise of "total transparency" to members of an expert panel who will help review child safety systems in the wake of the Tiahleigh Palmer case.

Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk, returning from a holiday, on Sunday appointed the panel, including Bravehearts founder Hetty Johnston and Foster Care Queensland chief executive Bryan Smith.

"We will do this thoroughly because it is the right thing to do and we'll get to the bottom of it," Ms Palaszczuk said.

"Tiahleigh should never have had to die in that manner."

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...d-commissioner
    JMHOO

ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
    I am nearly 100% certain the comment, warning the girl on Fb, was posted when this hit the headlines and his FB account was still open.
    Agreed

Some posts have been unapproved while we review content.

ETA: Please don't continue to discuss unapproved posts until we have a chance to review. Thanks !!

Last edited by sillybilly; 09-25-2016 at 03:14 AM. Reason: ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Karinna View Post
    Yes it truly is unconscionable. Whoever placed Tiahleigh with that family of monsters and is responsible deserves to lose their job, IMO.
    IMO they deserve prison time.
    JMHOO

ET go home

Good.

A long over due shake up.

"OPPOSITION Leader Tim Nicholls has called for Child Safety Minister Shannon Fentiman to be sacked and criticised Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk’s announcement of setting up an independent expert panel as not going far enough."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...68946d6798da12

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The victim in this case is not only a victim, but also a minor child, so please do not post disparaging comments about the victim.

What locals may be discussing is considered rumor, and Websleuths does not engage in rumors.

If someone knows the family and wishes to post insider information, we invite you to become a Verified Insider, please follow the instructions set out at the following link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...64#post8580064

Otherwise, no victim blaming or discussing rumors. Please post respectfully and in accordance with TOS aka The Rules.

Any questions, please send a private message to Mods or Admin and we'll try to clarify. Thanks !!

Just a point of interest
    In the picture of Tiah where she is sitting on the table with those stacked coloured things. There is a family portrait when boys were toddlers on the right behind Tiah

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    IMO they deserve prison time.
    Yes TGY I agree, just say I was a foreman on a building site and let someone fall through a penetration/hole in the slab (to their death no less!) after I had been advised of the hole, even by a bloke who had last Monday off because he was sick (every second month he does this, fibber). It's called negligence in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Some posts have been unapproved while we review content.

ETA: Please don't continue to discuss unapproved posts until we have a chance to review. Thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. The victim in this case is not only a victim, but also a minor child, so please do not post disparaging comments about the victim.

What locals may be discussing is considered rumor, and Websleuths does not engage in rumors.

If someone knows the family and wishes to post insider information, we invite you to become a Verified Insider, please follow the instructions set out at the following link:

Otherwise, no victim blaming or discussing rumors. Please post respectfully and in accordance with TOS aka The Rules.

Any questions, please send a private message to Mods or Admin and we'll try to clarify. Thanks !!
    Now THAT is a good post.
    Thanks, SillyBilly.

RIP Tiahleigh 💜

OK I will try again and apologise if I have upset anyone I will be attending the court in October and will try and gleen some info there.

Quote Originally Posted by Champaign View Post
    OK I will try again and apologise if I have upset anyone I will be attending the court in October and will try and gleen some info there.
    What date in October?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by sillybilly

Agi

Again sorry not so internet savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by enthralled View Post
    What date in October?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TT is due in court again 10/10 Mrs T and J due in court later that month I think have to check the dates. I don't think RT due until december.

Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast