Sleuth channel

Sounded like a cool idea!! Til I read the story, lol.

I'm sorry but the A-team??? LOL. Maybe that's just me. I never took that show too seriously.

I think a "sleuth" channel would be better if they showed REAL LIFE unsolved crime movies or tv shows that people like US might be able to help solve or log in to discuss about on a "sleuth network".

I see what they're trying to do ... and with technology and people multi-tasking by watching tv, being online and pod0casting and this and that.
But they missed the mark. The dart didn't hit the bullseye.

They are so close, yet so far away......

Edited to add: they may as well show Scooby Doo if they plan to show the A-team. I can think of so many more SLEUTH shows than some of the ones they mentioned... some of the ones that are already running.
Murder she wrote, CSI, etc. etc.

Now maybe if they better explain some of the documentaries they are planning to show, THAT may be cool! On one channel today (I think it was E!) they showed a special on Serial Killers and featured BTK. Man, that guy is a sicko.

Then they showed one about woman who kill...

It was interesting.

Those types of shows would be nice on one of the channels.
Sorry, the whole A-team thing, through me for a loop!!! :p

But this sounds Like the CourtTV channel at night, only they have much better programing.

PrayersForMaura said:
Now maybe if they better explain some of the documentaries they are planning to show, THAT may be cool! On one channel today (I think it was E!) they showed a special on Serial Killers and featured BTK. Man, that guy is a sicko.

Then they showed one about woman who kill...

It was interesting.

Those types of shows would be nice on one of the channels.
Sorry, the whole A-team thing, through me for a loop!!! :p
I saw the E! show about the women who kill ... "True Hollywood Stories" Investigates...Women who kill ... I thought it was really good.

http://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Shows/WomenWhoKill/index.html
Was Margaret Rudin a gold digger with a dark side, and did her husband have lots of enemies?

Is it true Clara Harris ran down her husband in a jealous rage?

Did Kristin Rossum kill her husband because she had a handsome lover on the side?

About the "sleuth" network ... MUMBAI? Indiantelevision.com? I don't get it ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back