Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22Thread #23 Thread #24

Are you hypothesising that in the short time William was out of site someone grabbed him, killed him, dug up the lawn over a buried septic tank on one of the properties, threw him in, replaced the lid, transplanted a patch of lawn to hide the excavation?

Even if the lid isn't buried, or the lid is broken, LE checked the tanks. MSM say "checked with cameras". What does that mean? It means LE used infrared cameras to 'see in the dark'. I use a similar camera in my employment doing deep underwater surveys. I have full visibility in the blackness of night. A tank is small and a body would float in the dense matter: Prod around with a pole to feel something large and solid. Use a camera to look for weighed down items. The search team scoured the area. They know their stuff, they have the tools.

I appreciate your train of thought but I think you are underestimating the thoroughness the taskforce have applied. Yes, accidents have been overlooked in some cases. William did not vanish due to misadventure. If he was dumped in that street he would have been found. I quoted in a post earlier from the Police press conference:

"There is a very very good chance we know who the offender is, or at least have an understanding where this investigation is heading."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=218519706184

Thank you for your reply. No I'm not suggesting that your first sentence above could be the case. I'm suggesting that the property from which a toddler disappears which has a septic system should be pumped out, as a matter of course, and especially if the child hasn't been found for a few days, if not immediately. Through work I have also seen camera video of plumbers checking inside pipes, which are only perhaps 6" or so around.. but the little camera doesn't see *all*, and especially not in sludge. The tiny camera is like a hit and miss, a generality, imo. Nothing was ever said about the camera being infra-red, and even if so, can infra-red see through sludge? And don't forget that police use strategies. Not everything that they say is on the level. I'm not understanding why it seems there is so much resistance to performing such a simple task, as pumping out the property's septic, if only JUST to absolutely rule that possibility out for sure. Would it insult the family? Are they afraid of what they could potentially find? I'm just flabbergasted. The detectives working on Noah Thomas' disappearance also didn't want to pump the septic, and didn't do so for several days after the boy went missing from *that* home. They had also looked, and poked, and determined the lid was on, and etc. But look what they found? There is nothing to lose other than a couple hundred bucks. Not worth it?

No proof it hasn't, so much we wouldn't be privy to.

I come back with, 'no proof that it has', and it is more likely that we *would* have proof, if it HAD, due to the extensive media coverage from the first hours, until days and days later. I would love for a reporter to ask that simple question of detectives, or residents. 'Was FGM's septic actually pumped out by a septic pumping company?'. If yes, then YAY.

I come back with, 'no proof that it has', and it is more likely that we *would* have proof, if it HAD, due to the extensive media coverage from the first hours, until days and days later. I would love for a reporter to ask that simple question of detectives, or residents. 'Was FGM's septic actually pumped out by a septic pumping company?'. If yes, then YAY.

Fair question

Yes. Sewer grid system essentially.

Makara said it was deep sewerage *hides behind bush*

Makara actually said the opposite, and that 'all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic'. See below.

I posted some time ago that all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic. This information was given to me by an estate agent who was selling one of the properties in Benaroon Drive. As a 'prospective buyer' I needed to know this. :wink: I don't have the answers to your other questions. Perhaps check back over earlier MSM articles where the mention of septic tanks was reported.

Septic underground tanks have to have a breather pipe.....these pipes are usually not to far away from the tank itself....too allow methane to escape.

Septic smell is one thing ...... death is rancid, putrid.....almost indescribable. .....its been two years.... if a body had been placed in a septic tank or an accident had happened...it would have been smelled well and trully by now......far and wide...you cant mask the smell of death.

Williams body would have been too big to escape the main tank .....it would have blocked and caused a backflow of sewerage.

Even a cursory glance of a tank would be able to show if there had been any disturbance.

A septic tank has a very thick layer of a oily waxy substance that is thick and crusty..... when they empty your tanks they have to actually prod and break apart this substance.....like fat floating in water..... and it doesn't magically seal over instantly aftet broken...it takes many months to reseal a surface area........

Originally Posted by richieswan

Are you hypothesising that in the short time William was out of site someone grabbed him, killed him, dug up the lawn over a buried septic tank on one of the properties, threw him in, replaced the lid, transplanted a patch of lawn to hide the excavation?

Even if the lid isn't buried, or the lid is broken, LE checked the tanks. MSM say "checked with cameras". What does that mean? It means LE used infrared cameras to 'see in the dark'. I use a similar camera in my employment doing deep underwater surveys. I have full visibility in the blackness of night. A tank is small and a body would float in the dense matter: Prod around with a pole to feel something large and solid. Use a camera to look for weighed down items. The search team scoured the area. They know their stuff, they have the tools.

I appreciate your train of thought but I think you are underestimating the thoroughness the taskforce have applied. Yes, accidents have been overlooked in some cases. William did not vanish due to misadventure. If he was dumped in that street he would have been found. I quoted in a post earlier from the Police press conference:

"There is a very very good chance we know who the offender is, or at least have an understanding where this investigation is heading."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...d=218519706184

BBM: It seems like a lot of time and effort to go through, to hide a small child, when there is that huge forest out there.

25 threads and no William it's so disheartening. Thank you to all of you for caring about him. I hope progress is being made by the authorities since the press conference.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Septic underground tanks have to have a breather pipe.....these pipes are usually not to far away from the tank itself....too allow methane to escape.

Septic smell is one thing ...... death is rancid, putrid.....almost indescribable. .....its been two years.... if a body had been placed in a septic tank or an accident had happened...it would have been smelled well and trully by now......far and wide...you cant mask the smell of death.

Williams body would have been too big to escape the main tank .....it would have blocked and caused a backflow of sewerage.

Even a cursory glance of a tank would be able to show if there had been any disturbance.

A septic tank has a very thick layer of a oily waxy substance that is thick and crusty..... when they empty your tanks they have to actually prod and break apart this substance.....like fat floating in water..... and it doesn't magically seal over instantly aftet broken...it takes many months to reseal a surface area........

If it wasn't necessary to pump, then why pump BS's septic?

I have been present for the witnessing of more than one septic tank in my lifetime, and I've not seen the requirement for breaking apart and prodding of a substance that is thick and crusty before emptying. I just feel it is such a simple and relatively inexpensive thing that should have been done on a semi-rural property with a septic tank when a toddler mysteriously disappears and I don't understand the resistance, and don't understand why more people aren't concerned about it in this particular case. Noah Thomas, who was a few years older and substantially larger than WT, was deceased in his home's septic tank for days and there was no blockage yet, as of the time police finally decided to have it pumped. Imagine if little Noah's tank still hadn't been pumped? His body still wouldn't have been found either, and the search would still be on. And if there would be terrible smell, then why don't rural properties with septics have a terrible smell all the time, regardless of any bodies being inside, because it is not only bodies that create smell. When a septic is opened up, a smell is evident.. but when they're just normal, day-to-day living on a rural property without opening it up, those properties are like any other property, no smell. Some very expensive and impressive estate properties are on septic systems, and there is no smell.

BBM: It seems like a lot of time and effort to go through, to hide a small child, when there is that huge forest out there.

In the forest, the scent can be hunted down. A lot of time and effort would be worthwhile if it was going to be the perfect hiding place that nobody would want to pump out.

If it wasn't necessary to pump, then why pump BS's septic?

I have been present for the witnessing of more than one septic tank in my lifetime, and I've not seen the requirement for breaking apart and prodding of a substance that is thick and crusty before emptying. I just feel it is such a simple and relatively inexpensive thing that should have been done on a semi-rural property with a septic tank when a toddler mysteriously disappears and I don't understand the resistance, and don't understand why more people aren't concerned about it in this particular case. Noah Thomas, who was a few years older and substantially larger than WT, was deceased in his home's septic tank for days and there was no blockage yet, as of the time police finally decided to have it pumped. Imagine if little Noah's tank still hadn't been pumped? His body still wouldn't have been found either, and the search would still be on. And if there would be terrible smell, then why don't rural properties with septics have a terrible smell all the time, regardless of any bodies being inside, because it is not only bodies that create smell. When a septic is opened up, a smell is evident.. but when they're just normal, day-to-day living on a rural property without opening it up, those properties are like any other property, no smell. Some very expensive and impressive estate properties are on septic systems, and there is no smell.

deugirtni, BS's septic tank was pumped due to a tip-off to police from a plumber who had previously done work at the property and had found a t-shirt during the course of his work. This was at least three months after William disappeared. The police had to obtain a search warrant to actually have BS's septic tank pumped.

I get what you're saying about the possibility that William may have ended up in a septic tank and it is a thought that we've all considered but IMO that is not the case. The police have stated that the 21 septic tanks in Benaroon Drive were searched to no avail.

You've asked us to supply photos of septic tanks being pumped in Benaroon Drive. You've asked for MSM reports of the same. We can't supply what you ask for and you know that but that doesn't mean to say that this didn't take place. Photos of poo trucks pumping 21 septic tanks in Benaroon Drive is not going to sell newspapers here in Oz, so don't hold your breath for any photos of such. We are heavily reliant on MSM, SM and what the police tell us in regard to William's disappearance and that is all we have to go on. We're not privy to everything the police know in this case and nor are the media. Similarly the police are not obligated to tell the public or MSM what they know or the finer details of their investigation and that includes the full details of pumping septic tanks complete with photos.

If you feel so strongly that the pumping of septic tanks in Benaroon Drive has not been done to support your theory, I suggest you contact Crime Stoppers https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ and ask the relevant questions you're posing here. It's pointless to continue the debate about the septic tanks on this thread. We don't have the information you require and if and when you do get that information I'm hopeful that you'll share it with us.

Makara said it was deep sewerage *hides behind bush*

Yesssth?

images(10)-1.jpg

'Kew/Kendall sewerage scheme involves a Sewerage Treatment Plant (STP) and a pipeline network including pumping stations to serve the three townships of Kew, Kendall and Herons Creek.'

http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Resident...t/Sewerage-schemes/KewKendall-Sewerage-Scheme

There are probably detailed plans of the sewer and septic systems on the Council's website:

http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Home

*ssslitherss back to sssewer to sssleep*

deugirtni, BS's septic tank was pumped due to a tip-off to police from a plumber who had previously done work at the property and had found a t-shirt during the course of his work. This was at least three months after William disappeared. The police had to obtain a search warrant to actually have BS's septic tank pumped.

I get what you're saying about the possibility that William may have ended up in a septic tank and it is a thought that we've all considered but IMO that is not the case. The police have stated that the 21 septic tanks in Benaroon Drive were searched to no avail.

You've asked us to supply photos of septic tanks being pumped in Benaroon Drive. You've asked for MSM reports of the same. We can't supply what you ask for and you know that but that doesn't mean to say that this didn't take place. Photos of poo trucks pumping 21 septic tanks in Benaroon Drive is not going to sell newspapers here in Oz, so don't hold your breath for any photos of such. We are heavily reliant on MSM, SM and what the police tell us in regard to William's disappearance and that is all we have to go on. We're not privy to everything the police know in this case and nor are the media. Similarly the police are not obligated to tell the public or MSM what they know or the finer details of their investigation and that includes the full details of pumping septic tanks complete with photos.

If you feel so strongly that the pumping of septic tanks in Benaroon Drive has not been done to support your theory, I suggest you contact Crime Stoppers https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/ and ask the relevant questions you're posing here. It's pointless to continue the debate about the septic tanks on this thread. We don't have the information you require and if and when you do get that information I'm hopeful that you'll share it with us.

We all have our individual opinions, for sure, and hopefully mine can be shared as well as everyone else's.

There are thousands of photos taken by MSM and photographers of Benaroon and area during that fateful time period, and it is my opinion that at least one photo would have been published of the pump truck doing its thing at Grandma's house, if one existed. As far as I know, there hasn't been a quote from LE or BS to say that BS's septic got pumped because a plumber found a tshirt during the course of his work, and I have learned in this case not to take anything at face value which appears in the news unless it is a direct quote. ("Child's shirt was allegedly found blocking a pipe in Spedding's house"; "The Telegraph said Spedding attended an unrelated repair job about 14km away from the house, at Dunbogan on the same afternoon.It was also reported that a plumber who was later called to investigate a blocked pipe at Bill and Margaret Spedding's Bonny Hils house found a child's shirt in one of the pipes, although this item of clothing may not have been linked to William Tyrrell's disappearance."; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Bill-Speddo-Spedding-came-police-radar.html )

LE also excavated BS's property, dug up his fire pit, forensically searched his basement and workplaces and assorted vehicles. I think we aren't really privy to exactly why LE chose to do these things.

I won't belabour the septic point any further here, but I find it interesting nonetheless that there is so much resistance about the small inconvenience of having pumped Grandmother's septic, or having indicated that it was in fact pumped. I'm not the bad guy here, I just want little WT found like everyone else does, and to know what happened to him and who's responsible. I will enlighten the forum if I ever get an answer back (which I don't expect to).

We seem to want so desperately to believe all that is said in MSM, and all that is said by LE, but yet we seem to discount even direct quotes from LE if it isn't in agreement with a certain theory, (ie "Police have stressed Mr Spedding is not a suspect, but a person of interest in the case.
‘‘At the very highest he is a person of interest but he is not the only person of interest,’’ Superintendent Willing said." http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2915669/william-tyrrell-search-for-evidence-continues/ ). The BS theory isn't the only theory out there.

The breather is usually on the house reaching beyond the gutter line. There is an acces point in the lids for the pump truck but that would be obviously interfered with.
I dont know why we are having the conversation. Its a waste of effort when people know how obvious it would be "and the tanks have bèn checked"

Places will have both systems but not both on a house. Some streets especially those with many trees are not conducive to deep sewerage lines.
We dont need have this conversation.

I have posted a quote in the last thread that stated FGMs sewerage had been checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail