Man marries mother-in-law

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom"><b><big>Man marries mother-in-law</big></b></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> A Romanian man has surprised his family and friends when he decided to divorce his wife and marry her mother.

Laurentiu D, 27, from Focsani, had been married for only three months when he asked for a divorce.

A couple of months later he married his former mother-in-law, who is 45, reports 7Plus newspaper.

They wanted to have a quiet ceremony but it ended with a public row in front of the registry office.

Laurentiu D said: "A woman, probably paid by my ex-wife, came there uninvited and began to shout embarrassing things for us.

"I wanted to call the police but my new wife stopped me. I believe nobody should interfere with my private life. Everybody should mind his own business..."

The new couple say they hope to have two children together - a girl and a boy.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1602735.html?menu=news.quirkies

I am sure there won't be too many "family" dinners for this couple now that his ex-wife is his step-daughter.

CyberLaw said:
I am sure there won't be too many "family" dinners for this couple now that his ex-wife is his step-daughter.
:doh: :doh:

You said it Cyberlaw!!

---A tidbit here: talk about family relations.
The bassist of the Rolling Stones, married his son's girlfriend....Blah. He started dating her when she was 13!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1988:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Rolling Stone bassist Bill Wyman, 52, marries 19-year-old model Mandy Smith, the daughter of a woman Wyman's son was dating (they will divorce 2 years later).[/font]

Holidays are always so much fun anyway at the homes of many families.:p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back