1228 users online (208 members and 1020 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two NFL cheerleaders arrested

Two Carolina Panther cheerleaders spent the night in jail after a rough night in Channelside. The Panthers were in town to play the Bucs Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say Angela Keathley and Renee Thomas were engaged in some type of sexual activity inside a bathroom stall at Banana Joe's around 2:20 am Sunday. Another woman waiting to use the bathroom got into an argument with the pair.

Police say Thomas punched the woman in the face. When Thomas was arrested, she gave police the name of another Panthers cheerleader.

Thomas could face additional charges for lying to police, once they confirm her identity.

http://www.tampabays10.com/sports/sp...?storyid=20844

I don't understand. How could they have been engaged in some type of sexual activity when there was no man involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    I don't understand. How could they have been engaged in some type of sexual activity when there was no man involved?

I suppose they were engaging each other so to speak

Too funny Mabel!

I'm thinking they should probably pay the make up artist who did the professional shots to follow them around daily to do their makeup. EEK!!

Howard Stern wanted the two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders for an interview. Penthouse wanted them to pose. Even British tabloid reporters called the Tampa Police Department's public information office, where phones on Monday rang and rang.

"I can't breathe," said Tampa police spokeswoman Laura McElroy. "I can't believe there are so many newspapers in North Carolina. Alcohol, sex and cheerleaders are apparently the ingredients for a hot story, because I am getting flooded with calls."

It seems everyone wants to know about the arrest early Sunday of two Carolina Panthers Topcats.

Renee Thomas, 20, and Angela Keathley, 26, allegedly had sex together in a Channelside nightclub bathroom, then stirred up a ruckus with women who were waiting in line for a stall.

Police say the confrontation ended in a punch that landed the two tipsy pom-pom girls behind bars.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/11/07/Ta...ase_capt.shtml

I heard they were fired from their jobs - after receiving a severe tongue lashing.

I heard they were fired from their jobs - after receiving a severe tongue lashing.
    Yep, I heard that too. What

The solution here: ADD MORE STALLS!!! hehe

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

after receiving a severe tongue lashing.

Their BIG MISTAKE???

They should have used the men's restroom, and sold tickets to their performance. There would have been standing room only, and there would have been a line to use the men's restoom, for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    They should have used the men's restroom, and sold tickets to their performance.
    Spoken like a true man!

Buzz.. that was great

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzm1
    Their BIG MISTAKE???

They should have used the men's restroom, and sold tickets to their performance. There would have been standing room only, and there would have been a line to use the men's restoom, for a change.

So very sad and so very true.
    They also probably wouldn't have punched anyone and none of this publicity would have happened.

damn couldnt they havewaited till the got home.how embarssing is that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast