1413 users online (302 members and 1111 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

MI - Madyson Redpath-Kirkwood, 18, Shelby Twp, 23 Sept 2016

Police seek help locating missing 18-year-old in Shelby Township

Police are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 18-year-old woman who may be in danger.
    http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/p...helby-township

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

"Madyson Carolyn Redpath-Kirkwood was last seen in the area of the Oakhill Apartments on West Utica Rd. between Mound Rd. and Ryan Rd."

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/maco...ng-18-year-old
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...type=3&theater
    mady.jpg

Not much info yet; hopefully she's found before there's a need for more.
    Hooks Up!

She has a very recent arrest record in April of this year: http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/...65153-20160425
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I live within 2 miles of where she went missing - scary. Keeping my eyes open. Hoping she is found

“She hasn’t been seen in a while, and we just want to make sure everything is OK with her,” Trupiano said.

In a Facebook post, her mother said that her “family and friends are greatly concerned for her safety and well being. She has made no contact with anyone.”

Redpath-Kirkwood is described as a 5-foot-7 white female, weighing about 110 pounds with pinkish hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a gray hoodie, pink and gray sweatpants, and black tennis shoes. She was carrying a blanket and pink purse.
    http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/arti...8747715282.txt

BBM.
    I wonder why she was carrying a blanket?

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Local media continues to ask the public's help in locating Mady. Heard on WWJ radio and WDIV noon report.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Shelby Twp. police seek info on missing 18-year-old

By Mitch Hotts, mitch.hotts@macombdaily.com, @mhotts on Twitter

Posted: 09/26/16, 8:28 AM EDT | Updated: 2 hrs ago

Shelby Township police are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a missing 18-year-old female.

Lt. Robert Trupiano said Madyson Carolyn Redpath-Kirkwood, also known as “Mady,” was last seen Friday evening near the Oakhill Apartments on West Utica Road between Mound and Ryan roads in Shelby Township.

A news release issued Sunday by police indicates she may be an endangered subject.

“She hasn’t been seen in a while and we just want to make sure everything is OK with her,” Trupiano said...

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gener...ng-18-year-old

I Googled Mady's name and found several social media links and youtube videos. Not sure which might be alright to post here.

Tips Wanted In Case Of Missing 18-Year-Old Shelby Township Woman*[PHOTOS]

September 26, 2016 10:38 AM

SHELBY TOWNSHIP (WWJ) –*Shelby Township police are looking for help from the public to find*a young woman who*disappeared over the weekend.

Madyson*Carolyn Redpath-Kirkwood, 18, was last seen*near the Oakhill Apartments on West Utica Road between Mound and Ryan roads in Shelby Township on Friday, Sept. 23.

In a Facebook post, Redpath-Kirkwood’s*mother said “family and friends are greatly concerned for her safety and well-being. She has made no contact with anyone.” ...

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/...-woman-photos/

Quote Originally Posted by Lmustang89 View Post
    I live within 2 miles of where she went missing - scary. Keeping my eyes open. Hoping she is found
    Are there flyers posted in local shopping centers, etc. near your home? I assume she was on foot, unless she was picked up by someone or hitched a ride.

Not yet. But all over facebook in our area (ie Missing in Michigan etc). She was on probation Dec 2015 per her facebook. Appears to have gone through multiple jobs in the last year. One post on facebook (who would you like to speak with on a bench etc - she put her biological dad). Almost sounded on facebook that she was staying at a friend's house near me (in their basement) Facebook also listed her snapchat which I don't do.

Sad to say, but I don't have a good feeling about how this will turn out Why would a young woman have a blanket with her?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast