1240 users online (252 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

New Zealand - Lucas Cochrane 19, Coramandal, 23 Sept 2016

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-...safe-and-sound

Missing since the weekend when he attended a memorial in small town NZ

Missing 23/9/16
    I know nothing - just throwing ideas around

From your link Goldilox

Mr Cochrane was not equipped or dressed to be out in the open overnight.
    It is currently raining in the area, but not heavily. There is also cloud cover.

The search is focused on the Whitianga township and the surrounding area, including waterways.
    Police request that locals check their sections, properties and any garages or outside buildings for Mr Cochrane.

Mr Cochrane, who works at Auckland Airport, is described as European, 182cm tall and of medium build with short sandy coloured hair.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Whitianga Fire Station https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!4d175.6939816

You don't see it on the map but on streetview is shows it was about 90% constructed in 2009

firestation.jpg

So much water, always makes me nervous
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Search to resume for teen Lucas Cochrane, missing in Whitianga

The search for Lucas Cochrane is entering its third day with still no sign of the missing teen.

The 19-year-old was last seen around midnight on Saturday in Whitianga when he left a friend's family gathering at the Whitianga Fire Station.

Cochrane, who is from Auckland, was with a group of three or four friends staying at a rented bach in Whitianga for the Saturday night event - a remembrance service for a local firefighter's family member.

A police media spokesperson said the search would resume at 8am on Tuesday morning.
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Very sad. Found deceased it seems

http://www.newshub.co.nz/nznews/body...ane-2016092818
    I know nothing - just throwing ideas around

Quote Originally Posted by Goldilox View Post
    Oh no

RIP Luke

"Lucas' body was found in a waterway in Whitianga on Wednesday afternoon."

I knew it, all that water!