TX - Six people shot at Houston strip mall; suspect dead, September 26, 2016

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score
believed to be contained

|AVOID THE AREA OF WESLEYAN & BISSONNET FOLLOWING AN ACTIVE SHOOTER INCIDENT

DATE: September 26, 2016 7:12:44 AM CDT

631782.png

The Houston Police Department (HPD) is responding to an active shooter situation in a shopping center near the corner of Wesleyan & Bissonnet in southwest Houston. At this time, the shooting scene is believed to be contained, but residents are asked to please avoid the area of Wesleyan St, between Westpark Drive and Bissonnet Street as it is still an active response and investigation scene.

7 am start one girl car shot 6-7 times

Strip mall walgreens seems shots fired in neighbor severa lshot going to hospital one number says 7 we know how this goes tho huh!

shooting began at a Petco store; he better no have hurt a doggie

shooting over and over they have audio of some of the shooting

have not heard

lots of shots

nothing on earth confirmed about a confirmation as it relates to being confirmied!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate when everytime they all go only one beleived involved - its like the term mass shooter has been vahiquished. from the language and everything that happens in the country is terrrosim

the facts are mass shootings kill many many more than a terrorisit

One guy is saying more than a 100 shots but.....................

CtR4FXWW8AELVgg.jpg:large

Dont know why but it sure seems as if shopping malls have become the latest mass shooting fad

2 hours in now\\[h=2]Houston fire official says several shooting victims with extremity injuries, a 'couple more serious'

local
[/h]

Began on street per fire sounds as if noone may have shot injuries glass related thus related thus far

local outlet linked easrlier

shelter in place cancelled

Shooter neutralized; will not say whether that means dead
Checking shooter to make sure no explosives on him
Shooting started in apartment complex.
Defense attorney's son shot in arm, other injuries from shattered glass

http://abc13.com/live/23374/

BREAKING NEWS: Bomb squad is deployed to 'active scene where several people were shot' in a Houston strip mall by a suspect with a revolver

Initial reports say several people were shot in Houston when a man with a revolver opened fire near s trip mall
The shooter appears to have struck several people near Weslayan and Bissonnet
One official with the Houston Fire Department says ambulances have transported at least six people to local hospitals
The suspect, described as a black male, shot from behind a tree
A bomb squad is at the scene after police found a suspicious vehicle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...all-suspect-revolver.html?ito=social-facebook

Shootout latest abput 20 min witness

Humm dad is still in a striip mall giving media interviews while son at hospital. He came to mall to lock his kids car doors, while his son is lying on his back in an ambulance

i shall be quiet now moo

Humm dad is still in a striip mall giving media interviews while son at hospital. He came to mall to lock his kids car doors, while his son is lying on his back in an ambulance

i shall be quiet now moo
I thought they chased ambulances?
OK, sorry. Couldn't resist. Hope his son is well. **Retreats**

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

is anyones live news cutting ina nd out audio Khou?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back