Found Deceased MI - Malvika Bala Deshmukh, 28, Manistee County, 9 September 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Manistee County woman missing, vehicle found in Upper Peninsula
5d0f2c93-7c0d-4fc7-9298-219f202e2208-large16x9_afdsf.jpg

Malvika Bala Deshmukh from Manistee County was reported missing to the Michigan State Police Cadillac Post on Sept. 14. State Police say Deshmukh was last seen by friends on Sept. 9.

On Friday, State Police say Deshmukh's vehicle was found in a remote area near the North County Trail
http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/manistee-county-woman-missing-vehicle-found-in-upper-peninsula

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

That's like 250 miles from her home. I can't shake the feeling that this is related to the man that went missing from the same county about a month before. Maybe they are together. Odd thought, but it jumped in my brain and won't leave.

I don't find any clues; no SM or any other hints. I am worried about this woman.

I don't find any clues; no SM or any other hints. I am worried about this woman.

I can't find anything either - one possible article about a U of Michigan student group (a single quote) and what might be her Goodreads account. Nothing else.

I'm worried too.

I have been following this womans case because her town of Bear Lake is not terribly far from where my husband abandoned his van (about 20 miles) I do not believe that they are connected but yet this woman has my heart.

http://www.mibsar.com/Cases/Deshmukh/Deshmukh.html

Mostly I follow Michael Neigers updates for this case. I met Mike as he spent a couple instances looking for my husband James. He is great at what he does! And right now he has been focusing on finding Malvi. She worked in Bear Lake at the time of her disappearance however she previously worked at a farm near where her car was abandoned. So she was familiar with the area. But the VIN number was peeled off and license plate removed and her vehicle was somewhat hidden. Her friend had posted on MIssing In Michigan facebook page that the only thing known to be missing was her laptop and the clothes on her back. Police have ended their search and it would appear Mike Neiger is the main man searching for her with occasionally other search and rescue groups. So far they have found no trace of her in the woods. (they are checking caves as well)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back