1173 users online (195 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Amelia Alexander, 32, Houston, 19 September 2016

HCSO searching for missing 32-year-old woman

32-year-old Amelia Alexander was last seen in the 18000 block of Westfield Place on September 19 around 9:00 p.m.
    http://www.khou.com/news/local/hcso-...oman/326290079
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Boyfriend in custody after girlfriend's disappearance
    On Wednesday, her co-workers at Legends Oaks Healthcare & Rehabilitation, Northwest Houston, spoke to Channel 2 and provided some insight into her troubled relationship with her boyfriend.

He was arrested on Sept. 12 for striking Alexander with his foot.

She then filed for an emergency protection order.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/bo...-disappearance

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

TX - Amalia Alexander, 32, Harris County, 19 Sept 2016

http://www.texasequusearch.org/2016/...y-texas-91916/
    Amalia was last seen in the 18000 block of Westfield Place around midnight, police said.

She was last seen leaving her sister's apartment, heading to her own apartment a short distance away, according to reports.
    Her vehicle was found at her apartment complex, searchers said.
    Alexander's clothing description is unknown, but she has pink nail polish on her fingers and toes.
    Alexander has very dark brown hair below her shoulders, and she also has a mole above her upper lip, below her left nostril. She has a tattoo on her back, and a large tattoo on the lower right / front of her body stomach area.
    Amalia works at a medical rehab facility and takes classes at Houston Community College, but she didn't make it to either on the 20th.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/te...year-old-woman

her co-workers at Legends Oaks Healthcare & Rehabilitation, Northwest Houston, spoke to Channel 2 and provided some insight into her troubled relationship with her boyfriend.

Alexander worked as a nurse's assistant, beginning her employment this summer. Even though she hadn't worked there for that long, she certainly left a memorable impression.

"Loved coming into work every day, loved interacting with the patients and everything," said Sammie Marth, the H.R. manager at Legend Oaks.

Alexander never showed up to work on Sept. 20, which was unusual for the punctual 32-year-old, co-workers said.

"We had already known that she was having some problems at home," Marth said.

This anecdote was backed up by court records, which said a man named Jarvis Earl Hickerson was her boyfriend.

He was arrested on Sept. 12 for striking Alexander with his foot.

She then filed for an emergency protection order.

The Harris County District Attorney's Office said Hickerson posted bond, but he violated the conditions and was re-arrested on Sept. 23: four days after Alexander was last seen.

"It was kind of weird because we have to call her and but she didn't answer her phone," said Sunita Everest, the staffing coordinator at Legend Oaks.

Marth said the only other time Alexander had missed work was because she said she had a problem with her boyfriend.
     Read more: http://www.click2houston.com/news/bo...-disappearance

Jarvis Earl Hickerson, 32, is charged with assault on a family member and criminal mischief in connection to striking Amalia Alexander with his foot and damaging two mirrors and a television on Sept. 12, according to court records. Both cases are misdemeanors.

An emergency protective order, court records show, was issued on Sept, 12 prohibiting Hickerson from having direct communication with Alexander or being with 200 feet of her home.

Meanwhile, Alexander has been missing for days, according to the Harris County Sheriff's Office. She has not been seen, officials said, since about 9 p.m. Sept. 25 in the 18000 block of Westfield Place in north Houston.
    http://www.chron.com/houston/article...ed-9869154.php
    Last edited by sillybilly; 10-12-2016 at 12:09 AM. Reason: merged with this existing thread

Texas EquuSearch to resume search for missing 32-year-old woman
    Last Tuesday, EquuSearch began searching for Amalia Alexander, but early in the evening, they suspended the search.

The Harris County Sheriff's Office told EquuSearch to stand down for an unknown reason.
    http://www.click2houston.com/news/te...year-old-woman

I see the reason I didn't find it, her name is spelled two different ways in different news stories: Amelia vs Amalia. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I see the reason I didn't find it, her name is spelled two different ways in different news stories: Amelia vs Amalia. Sorry.
    No reason to be sorry at all. I think you're quite awesome actually. I appreciate how much you contribute and help others. You do so much more than I. I send you and others here my heart felt thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    No reason to be sorry at all. I think you're quite awesome actually. I appreciate how much you contribute and help others. You do so much more than I. I send you and others here my heart felt thank you.

Ahh, thanks Los. I think YOU'RE awesome! Most the time I'm just tagging onto your posts or someone elses post. It's a group effort here to make sure the lost are not forgotten.

No updates...

Lots of friends posting on her fb ( link in previous post). Still missing. ☹️

Is her first name spelled as Amelia or Amalia?

Well her fb is Mya Mya so I guess either is fine as long as she is found.