1051 users online (209 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Alexis Lovelady, 17, Red Bank, 15 Sept 2016

RED BANK MOTHER IS ASKING FOR HELP TO FIND MISSING DAUGHTER

A local 17-year-old is missing, and her mother is asking for your help to find her.

The mother of the missing teen says she noticed signs of abuse months ago, and she says she has every reason to believe her daughter’s 17-year-old boyfriend is behind it all.

“I need help finding my daughter. She’s 17-years-old, very beautiful, very loving and kind. I just, I want her home. I miss my baby so much,” says distraught mother Misty Lovelady when talking about her teenage daughter Alexis who went missing late Thursday night.
    http://www.wdef.com/2016/09/20/red-b...sing-daughter/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    RED BANK MOTHER IS ASKING FOR HELP TO FIND MISSING DAUGHTER

http://www.wdef.com/2016/09/20/red-b...sing-daughter/
    Saying she deserves punishment isn't going to encourage her to run on back home...

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Yeah, seriously. Who the Hell thinks it's a good idea to punish your abused daughter for basically being kidnapped?

TN, Alexis Lovelady, 17, Red Bank, 20 September, 2017

Saw this one on my Facebook, sounds scary.

Alexis is missing and her mom says she was showing signs of abuse from her boyfriend.

https://wdef.com/2016/09/20/red-bank...sing-daughter/
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 09-24-2017 at 08:11 AM.

Oh dear!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Last edited by Greater Than; 09-24-2017 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Added link

Alexis doesn't appear to have a Facebook-unless of course it's under an entirely different name. OR, locked down to where it won't generate a result via a search.

There is very little info out there about this girl. Has she been missing a whole year?

Thanks! It just showed up by a friend on my Facebook this morning. I should have looked at the date!

<modsnip>

Oh my gosh!!!! It's just shy of an entire YEAR? How is this not getting more attention?!?
    Last edited by Greater Than; 09-24-2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Removed quoted post

This case is really bothering me. Today is the first I'd learned of this pretty girl being missing. Definitely think it's a blessing in disguise for the duplicate posting.
    Maybe, just maybe the new post will generate more viewers-hoping it will!

On another note...how likely is it that Alexis made contact with her mother since having gone missing, therefore mom didn't pursue it anymore??

Additionally, at the time the original article was written (9/20/2016) it states Alexis' age to be 17. She would have turned 18 at any point from that day forward & as today is 9/27/17, (more than a year later), she is absolutely 18.

What are the chances that she turned 18 shortly after she went missing, saw the news article & not wanting anyone to worry, she contacted LE, advised that she is ok/safe/left on her own, BUT requested the info be kept confidential.... I don't know for sure how these scenarios work, & please correct me if I'm wrong, but, I'm assuming if that were case, the public would never hear another word about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebluff View Post
    This case is really bothering me. Today is the first I'd learned of this pretty girl being missing. Definitely think it's a blessing in disguise for the duplicate posting.
    Maybe, just maybe the new post will generate more viewers-hoping it will!

On another note...how likely is it that Alexis made contact with her mother since having gone missing, therefore mom didn't pursue it anymore??

Additionally, at the time the original article was written (9/20/2016) it states Alexis' age to be 17. She would have turned 18 at any point from that day forward & as today is 9/27/17, (more than a year later), she is absolutely 18.

What are the chances that she turned 18 shortly after she went missing, saw the news article & not wanting anyone to worry, she contacted LE, advised that she is ok/safe/left on her own, BUT requested the info be kept confidential.... I don't know for sure how these scenarios work, & please correct me if I'm wrong, but, I'm assuming if that were case, the public would never hear another word about her.
    In a case where someone doesn't want to renew contact with family, LE keeps their info confidential, but does alert the person who made the missing person report that the subject is safe. I think her name would also be removed from NamUs and such as well, but they wouldn't necessarily make a public statement about it. This is my understanding at least.

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    In a case where someone doesn't want to renew contact with family, LE keeps their info confidential, but does alert the person who made the missing person report that the subject is safe. I think her name would also be removed from NamUs and such as well, but they wouldn't necessarily make a public statement about it. This is my understanding at least.
    Is she listed on NamUs? I wasn't able to find her listed anywhere during my search this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebluff View Post
    Is she listed on NamUs? I wasn't able to find her listed anywhere during my search this morning.
    I can't find anything either.

Lovelady

Hi there! I was on FB yesterday and ran across the poster for this young girl so I started digging around on the web. I found the girls FB account as well as her mothers.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009126981710

https://www.facebook.com/misty.greenlovelady

I emailed the mother on FB but she has not replied. It looks as if Alexis married the said young man. There are pictures on her FB dated this year in May. I'm assuming her mother is aware of this. It would be nice if they would update someone so that we know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast