950 users online (160 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Kayla Gates-Vaillancourt, 29, Sturgis, 18 September 2016

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

her FB
    https://m.facebook.com/kayla.gates.3386

she mentions having panic attacks. i hope she's okay!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Family of missing St. Joseph Co. mother speaks out days after her disappearance

A mother of two went missing from St. Joseph County, and tonight, the family of Kayla Gates-Vaillancourt is opening up to Newschannel 3 about why her last communication with them is extremely concerning.
    Kayla was last seen in Sturgis nine days ago.
    And her family says her final texts shortly after her disappearance have them on edge.
    http://wwmt.com/news/local/family-of...-disappearance
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

MI - Kayla Gates-Vaillancourt, 29, Sturgis, 18 September 2016

she texted she was in trouble to her sister NINE days ago! hope it's not too late to get the word out.
    Last edited by cool12; 09-27-2016 at 08:44 PM. Reason: misquoted article

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Family of missing St. Joseph Co. mother speaks out days after her disappearance

From this link

A text she sent her cousin last Monday reads: "emergency call now. Seriously 911."

A few other family members also received texts that day. And that's the last anyone's heard from her.

(...)

The undersheriff says Kayla borrowed a car--a red Blazer--and never returned

The exact way her text reads (if reported verbatim, correctly) is concerning of course.

But to me, it sounds like she's asking her cousin to call her HER immediately as it's an emergency. Not call 911. I hope I'm making sense here, but I've had people say "call me, 911" when they need me to know that they need a return phone call ASAP. Or maybe I'm completely off base... Either way, I'm very worried for this young lady.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    The exact way her text reads (if reported verbatim, correctly) is concerning of course.

But to me, it sounds like she's asking her cousin to call her HER immediately as it's an emergency. Not call 911. I hope I'm making sense here, but I've had people say "call me, 911" when they need me to know that they need a return phone call ASAP. Or maybe I'm completely off base... Either way, I'm very worried for this young lady.
    i think you might be right. either way

WHy didn't she call 911 herself?

She's been found.

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

Quote Originally Posted by Paddleboarder View Post
    She's been found.

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork
    This article doesn't read that she was found....

Forgive me, I now see where the site has been updated
    Last edited by bgrant88; 09-28-2016 at 01:43 PM. Reason: Website updated

I am seeing this from the above link stating she has been located:
    ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - The St. Joseph County Sheriff says that a missing mother has been located and is safe.

i'm glad she is safe!
    wonder why she left her children for so long.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk