1214 users online (220 members and 994 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Australia - Cassie Olczak, 16, Sydney, NSW, 25 September 2016

Cassie Olczak of Sylvania missing since 25 September

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-te...27-grptpb.html

Bushland search for missing teen Cassie Olczak, seen getting off train at Waterfall
    The Sydney Morning
    Nick Ralston
    September 28 2016 4:16PM

'A land and air search is under way in bushland in Sydney's south after CCTV footage showed missing teenager Cassie Olczak getting off a train at Waterfall on Sunday night.

The 16-year-old has been missing since Sunday night after spending the day with friends and catching a southbound train at Banksia, intending to alight at Hurstville.

Police on Wednesday said CCTV had now revealed that Cassie got off the train at Waterfall about 7pm on Sunday but had not been seen since. Waterfall is about 15 kilometres from Hurstville and on the same train line.

An extensive search of bushland in the area, which includes the Royal National Park, had now begun, involving PolAir, trail bikes and the dog squad but so far there has been no trace of her.'

'"She's got off, she's on her own when he got off the train," acting Superintendent Gary Ford said.

"She's walked off the platform off to the main street area and that's where the camera sightings peter out at that point."'

'Acting Superintendent Ford said there had been a number of reported sightings of Cassie since Sunday, including in Sydney's west, but none of those had been confirmed.

He said it was possible she had met someone but police did not know of her having any friends in that area.'

'"It's quite possible that she could be with someone at this time but the last sighting of her she was on her own," acting Superintendent Ford said.

"All her known associates ... we've spoken to them and they've indicated that they've had no contact with her since Sunday.'

'"She hasn't accessed any accounts and there's been no posts on her Facebook."'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bushland-s...28-grqch9.html
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.

‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

Interview with Cassie's mother. Interesting!

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/videos/10154131825236185/

Cassie Olczac vanishes 24 hours after overseas trip to see father

Nick Hansen and Tyron Butson, The Daily Telegraph
    September 28, 2016 4:05pm

Cassie was in good spirits when she returned from visiting her civil engineer father Darius Olczac in Abu Dhabi on Saturday night, before her sister Jacqueline drove her to a friend’s house in Earlwood the following morning.

“Came home, (I) hugged her, (she) hugged the dog, really happy, then said ‘I’ve got to go to bed cause I’ve got to get up and go see my two friends’,” Ms Olczac said.

But it’s believed something made Cassie uneasy or agitated during her visit to her friend’s place, causing her to lose her way.

Read more.

Cassie Olczak vanishes 24 hours after overseas trip to see father

Update:

NICK HANSEN and TYRON BUTSON, The Daily Telegraph
    15 minutes ago

POLICE are now combing Sydney’s Royal National Park in an effort to find a missing 16-year-old girl Cassie Olczak amid fears she may have been given “a substance”.

BBM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makara View Post
    Interview with Cassie's mother. Interesting!

https://www.facebook.com/nswpoliceforce/videos/10154131825236185/
    My heart goes out to her poor mum. I hope she is found safely soon.

Could she had witnessed something she shouldn't have witnessed, so she might had disappear because she felt unsafe after what happened to her friend's place ?

Because if she got back uneasy, something happened to her friend's place. So, she might have disappeared because she felt her safety was threatened, and feeling she couldn't talk to her mother because of threats. JMO.

ETA : could she had been drugged at her friend's place, based on the CCTV released by the police ? And what kind of drug ?

Hope Cassie is alive and safe

The poor mum looks beside herself, she looks like she's going to be sick and on the brink of a breakdown, hope they find her.

I know nothing - just throwing ideas around

'Cassie was last seen wearing a multicoloured shirt, grey tights and white and gold sneakers.

She is about 175cm tall with a thin build and dark brown hair.'

e8f82291fb68f83e18638b1a937cc12e.jpeg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...90109939f3a02a

Attractive young lady. It looks as if Cassie was also wearing a dark bomber-type jacket with a multi-coloured heart on the back of it and carrying a dark coloured NIKE brand satchel-type bag with contrasting light coloured edging.

'Ms Olczak said she was concerned that someone might have given her daughter "a substance" that had left her confused and disoriented.'

'Cassie met some friends on Sunday afternoon, when she is understood to have received some news that agitated her.

That news was believed to have involved a boy in their friendship group.'

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bushland-s...28-grqch9.html
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.

Search for Sydney girl wraps up for day
    SBS
    28 Sep 2016 7:10pm
    Updated 3 hours ago (as at 22:30 EST)
    Source: AAP

'Volunteers and police have wrapped up for the day in the search for missing Sydney teen Cassie Olczak.

'The search for missing teenager Cassie Olczak in bushland on Sydney's southern outskirts has wrapped up for the day with police still hopeful of finding her.

Helicopters, trail bikes, the dog squad and about 40 volunteers started scouring the Royal National Park on Wednesday.'

'Inspector Jeff Dean said the search would recommence in the morning.

"We have searched numerous tracks in the national park," he told AAP.

"There is no point going into darkness. The risks outweigh the benefits to that and we will probably recommence tomorrow morning."'

'Inspector Dean said police were looking for any signs that indicated Cassie had been in the bushland recently, and were speaking to nearby residents for information.

"The last sighting of her was here on Sunday evening so we will do this until we find something new," he said.

"We are always hopeful. We have got a lot of people committed to the search so far and will tomorrow and we all have high hopes of finding her."'

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...girl-wraps-day

I wish I could help, but I need some help with map reading combined with Google Earth (switching from a 2D map to a 3D Google Earth). No matter the countless cognitive rehabilitation. Carrying on this problem since childhood.

So, can someone mentor me for this task ? I don't want to ask my mom because the way she explains confuses me more than it helps (and she has zero patience for details).

Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast