GUILTY DE - Rilan Everett, 3, suffocated, Felton, 18 Sept 2016 *Arrest*

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"A Delaware woman has been arrested and charged with suffocating her 3-year-old grandson, whose decomposing body was discovered in bed inside her trailer home.

State police say paramedics responded to 7 Skinner Lane in Felton at around 8.40am Tuesday after Angela Bingham, 51, called 911 to report that she wanted to harm herself and that she had killed her grandson.
Bingham left the home on foot during the call but was picked up by an officer near the intersection of Reeves Crossing and South DuPont Highway.

Paramedics and state troopers then entered the woman’s residence and found 3-year-old Rilan Everett’s body decomposing in his bed. He had been dead for more than a week."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-incense-mask-foul-smell.html#ixzz4LadzMt00

Rest In Peace Rilan.

I've just read the article, she sounded desperate.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Felton woman who smothered grandson gets 22 years in prison - Delaware State News

A 53-year-old Felton woman will spend at least 15 years in prison after admitting to fatally smothering her grandson with a washcloth two years ago.

Angela M. Mossinger pleaded guilty to second-degree murder Thursday afternoon in the death of 3-year-old Rilan M. Everett at her Skinner Lane home on Sept. 18, 2016.

Speaking before Superior Court Resident Judge William L. Witham Jr., who approved the sentence agreement between prosecution and defense, Mossinger said she wasn’t “asking for forgiveness. I can’t ever forgive myself.”

<snipped>

Rilan’s mother spoke prior to the sentencing and lambasted Mossinger for failing as a mother and grandmother to protect and take care of her child. While Rilan’s mother said she had lived up to Mossinger’s expectations of graduating high school, staying out of trouble and attending nursing school, she chided her for not doing the same.

“You are a selfish, racist, waste of a body and I hope you (wither) away in a (prison) cell,” she said, concluding with “I hope I never see your face again.”​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back