Australia foils major terror attack

I don't know why it's not working; I rechecked; it's on the home page under top news or something like that.

I just heard that and I'm elated! It's a miracle (and very good work)! :clap:

Congratulations to our LE :clap: .I live in a rural town over here and intend to stay.Iwouldnt move to a city for anything , its so scary what these fanatics
are capable of ,I still think we are going to get attacked but the LE are doing their best to stop them.

Aussies are doing a great job at subverting these scumbags. Remember it isn't about religion it is about control.

I wish they would have given more details as to what the target of this attack was going to be. It is so scary to think that all over the world these rat nests exist planning and plotting terrorism.

They just reported on the news that the targets were the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House & the Kurnell Oil Refinery, all in Sydney. I have searched the News Sites but cannot find clarification as to the targets.

My Hubby is currently working at the Kurnell Oil Refinery. :eek:

Just Jules said:
They just reported on the news that the targets were the Harbour Bridge, the Opera House & the Kurnell Oil Refinery, all in Sydney. I have searched the News Sites but cannot find clarification as to the targets.

My Hubby is currently working at the Kurnell Oil Refinery. :eek:

Oh my gosh! How scary that must be for you! Im glad they caught it before something happened!

Regarding Targets: I have been searching & I found an article in The Daily Telegraph dated 4 Nov http://dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,17131760-5001021,00.html

My Hubby reads this paper everyday but he obviously did not want me to worry, I cannot speak to him until 7pm as they are not allowed to have mobile phones turned on on site.

They have arrested 17 people in raids in Sydney & Melbourne. If you wish to read more www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au

Thankyou dancingdaisy for your concern. :blowkiss: I have so wanted to use this emoticon, it is my favourite.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back