Most Recent Info on Identified Victims

Thank you for following up!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I know police estimate Alcala has murdered over 50 women. He has been tried for or named a person of interest in 11 cases: Cornelia Crilley, Ellen Hover, Antoinette Wittaker, Jill Barcomb, Georgia Wixted, Pamela Jean Lambson, Christine Ruth Thornton, Joyce Gaunt, Charlotte Lamb, Jill Parenteau, and Robin Samsoe.

Do we know what other cases for which he is considered a suspect? I couldn't find a thread for that but thought it would be helpful when reviewing the photographs to have a list of missing persons/cold cases for which he is suspected of having involvement.

That info is being kept secret by LE at this time. Christine Thornton is the latest and those are the only ones that I know of. I do know of a few of the photos that I strongly feel are dead, but the general public has just not been given info on these photos. That is what my upcoming book is going to be about...the photos of the women to try to get it out to more of the population.

For example, I don't feel that ANY of the women shown in photographs with him or taken by him with a wooded background are alive. I've studied his MO for years and I would bet that 100% of these women are gone. But, if no family member saw these photos, they would never be identified. An example is Christine Thorton. If not for the dogged effort by her sister, she would not have been identified. I personally have dozens of people that I know who don't even know who Rodney Alcala is, let alone the story. This info has to be somehow summarized and brought together. I now have a publisher interested, so I am going to try to complete it as soon as possible.

I also have a couple of women who were not in the photos, but who were attacked by Alcala and somehow managed to live. Their stories will be included in the book. This man has most likely responsible for upwards of 200 women that he attacked and/or murdered. One of the women that I know who was attacked by him was when he was probably only about 18. So, he started very young. Thank God he has been in prison all this time. Can you even imagine how many more women he could have killed in the decades since his conviction of little Robin? I truly believe that he could be the worst serial murderer in American history.

What about the girl in the summer dress? The one pictured inside the California home. By the way, the other day I read that 40 women have been id-ed.

What about the girl in the summer dress? The one pictured inside the California home. By the way, the other day I read that 40 women have been id-ed.

Could you share where you heard that 40 were identified? That would help a lot if it were official. The problem is that rumors and false sources are coming out, and LE is so closed mouth that info is very slim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back