Found Deceased KY - Desiree Sparks, 22, Danville, 27 September 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Danville police seeking public's help locating missing woman
Ctj4UKAXgAA8ljO.jpg

In a press release, the Danville Police Department says 22-year-old Desiree Sparks was last seen on Sept. 22 in the afternoon near Citation Drive.
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Da...cs-help-locating-missing-woman-395327141.html

Interesting "complicated relationship status". Then she posted she is in a relationship with a guy who is not on her friends list. Hmmm....

Her boyfriend is on Facebook? And his posts are breaking my heart along with all of her friends that are posting. Sounds like the family has been told that it's her. We'll just have to wait for MSM now. She wasbeautiful and it sounds like she was a very sweet person. I hope they find whoever did this quickly!

The family has set up a for her burial 😢

Her boyfriend is on Facebook? And his posts are breaking my heart along with all of her friends that are posting. Sounds like the family has been told that it's her. We'll just have to wait for MSM now. She wasbeautiful and it sounds like she was a very sweet person. I hope they find whoever did this quickly!

Hopefully her friends and family has told LE a lot more info that isn't in the press yet and they can find whoever did this to her.
Very sad for her family and all who loved her.

Hopefully her friends and family has told LE a lot more info that isn't in the press yet and they can find whoever did this to her.
Very sad for her family and all who loved her.

Extremely sad as it looks to me that she's a very sweet person. My heart goes out to all of her loved ones.

One of the people that found her commented on one of her boyfriends posts, so sweet of her to do that.

Family begging for Answers:
"I want nothing more than to find out why somebody would do this," said Michelle.

Investigators say at this point, the cause of death is still under investigation. Sparks' family says their sense of heartbreak is unimaginable.

"She was always funny, and loving, and caring. She would always help anybody she could, that's the type of person she was," said Michelle.
http://www.lex18.com/story/33299392/family-begging-for-answers-after-missing-woman-found-dead

Fly high Desiree, I hope they find justice for you. My thoughts and prayers go out to her loved ones.

RIP Desiree ☹️ I wonder what happened...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back