GUILTY NE - Premature newborn girl thrown out window by mother, Omaha, 30 Sept 2016

In a release Friday, the Omaha Police Department said that a pregnant 16-year-old went into labor and threw the child out of second-story window after it was delivered.
According to police, Omaha police officers responded to apartments near 25th and Cuming Streets Friday at 4:12 a.m.
When Omaha Fire Paramedics arrived, they saw an adult woman holding and administering CPR to an infant in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

I couldn't edit my earlier post, but wanted to say that I pray this little girl was stillborn. I know her mother was young, but I just wish she would of reached out for help. Someone would of loved and raised the baby if she didn't want to.

Her facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/tony.lopez.549668

She posted shortly after killing the child. Asking if anyone with a car could do her a huge favor.

Disgusting. I don't care that she's "only" 16. That is old enough to know better. And obviously authorities agree since she is charged as an adult.

was perusing her fb (a lot of hate in comments) I located a possible father. what a mess this is.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/boy...cle_8d32b026-a126-11e6-b9dd-179c47f952b5.html

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]In the early morning hours when she was in labor, Lopez sent her boyfriend six text messages and one photo through Snapchat:[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]12:56 a.m.: “Babe I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1:01 a.m.: “I am in so much pain.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1:02 a.m.: “I want it to stop.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2:23 a.m.: “It was a girl by the way.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2:50 a.m.: “I’ll tell you what’s happening when you get (up).”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]3:06 a.m.: “Babe we can try again if you still want to be with me.”

(more info at link)[/FONT]

[/FONT]

how unbearably sad.

http://www.omaha.com/news/crime/boy...cle_8d32b026-a126-11e6-b9dd-179c47f952b5.html

[FONT="][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]In the early morning hours when she was in labor, Lopez sent her boyfriend six text messages and one photo through Snapchat:[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]12:56 a.m.: “Babe I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]1:01 a.m.: “I am in so much pain.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]1:02 a.m.: “I want it to stop.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][COLOR=#444444][FONT="]2:23 a.m.: “It was a girl by the way.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]2:50 a.m.: “I’ll tell you what’s happening when you get (up).”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT]
[FONT="][FONT="]3:06 a.m.: “Babe we can try again if you still want to be with me.”

[/FONT]

[h=1]Teen enters plea in baby death[/h]
Antonia Lopez entered a plea of admission in Douglas County Juvenile court. Lopez was originally charged as an adult with negligent child abuse resulting in death, but the case was transferred to juvenile court on February 1st when she entered the plea. The juvenile court judge accepted the plea and sentenced her to supervision by a probation officer outside the home she had shared with her mother.

I am disgusted with this sentence. She is a murderer who barely served any time at all. It's sick.

She committed murder in her bedroom and her sentence is to be supervised by her probation officer whenever she's outside her home? That. Is. Absurd. This girl knew she was pregnant, as stated by her boyfriend and allegedly posted on facebook. She wrote she was having contractions. She lied when caught. What makes this sentence at all reasonable? And when does she "age out" of the juvenile system? She offered to get pregnant again less than an hour after giving birth, murdering, and discarding one baby but is then like, we can try again if you'll still have me? This is all just so wrong and horrible. Is she fundamentally lacking in empathy? Methinks this isn't the last time this girl's name ends up in the police blotter.

This is revolting. The child was alive when she knowingly and maliciously inflicted harm...there should've been a trial and she needed to be put away. You cannot tell me that she didn't think about what she going to do. No 16 year old girl lays out a towel and gets a mirror to "see what's happening" bc she thinks she started her cycle. Please I say that's a load of bull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]In the early morning hours when she was in labor, Lopez sent her boyfriend six text messages and one photo through Snapchat:[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]12:56 a.m.: “Babe I’m having contractions in my lower abs every couple seconds. It hurts so much.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]1:01 a.m.: “I am in so much pain.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]1:02 a.m.: “I want it to stop.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]2:23 a.m.: “It was a girl by the way.”[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]2:50 a.m.: “I’ll tell you what’s happening when you get (up).”[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]3:06 a.m.: “Babe we can try again [/FONT]if you still want to be with me.”
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

BBM...Those words are haunting. So young and so in need of acceptance and love.
The rest of the story is unbearably sad. Why can't young people feel safe in telling their parents ANYTHING. Rhetorical question as I remember being a teen. RIP little one.

BBM...Those words are haunting. So young and so in need of acceptance and love.
The rest of the story is unbearably sad. Why can't young people feel safe in telling their parents ANYTHING. Rhetorical question as I remember being a teen. RIP little one.

Personally, I would rather tell my parents than face the police. JMO I remember being dumb and 16, but not like this

Personally, I would rather tell my parents than face the police. JMO I remember being dumb and 16, but not like this

Without a doubt, definitely. There is no right in this situation. What she did was wrong.

My point is more that there is something terribly wrong with society that girls are so willingly to do whatever it takes for a boy's attention/affection. Guess I was looking more at how to stop the problem before it starts. Age old question unfortunately. It's just so heartbreaking and this type of story is all too common. We (society) always comment, why didn't she do this or that...or...take it to a fire station or hospital anonymously etc., but it still happens.

Not trying to start a debate. Just feeling so ...:sigh:

Without a doubt, definitely. There is no right in this situation. What she did was wrong.

My point is more that there is something terribly wrong with society that girls are so willingly to do whatever it takes for a boy's attention/affection. Guess I was looking more at how to stop the problem before it starts. Age old question unfortunately. It's just so heartbreaking and this type of story is all too common. We (society) always comment, why didn't she do this or that...or...take it to a fire station or hospital anonymously etc., but it still happens.

Not trying to start a debate. Just feeling so ...:sigh:

Oh! No im sorry if you thought I was trying to debate I definitely wasn't. :) i absolutely agree with you that society has become almost calloused to this behavior from "mothers" I don't understand why there are girls who need that validation from guys (or others) does it begin at home? A loving environment? A positive male figure who sets an example for future bfs? I just don't understand and I feel sad for the young girls who need that bc they are enough!

It's heartbreaking that she did this to herself and the other people she took her baby from *sad*

Oh! No im sorry if you thought I was trying to debate I definitely wasn't. :) i absolutely agree with you that society has become almost calloused to this behavior from "mothers" I don't understand why there are girls who need that validation from guys (or others) does it begin at home? A loving environment? A positive male figure who sets an example for future bfs? I just don't understand and I feel sad for the young girls who need that bc they are enough!

It's heartbreaking that she did this to herself and the other people she took her baby from *sad*

The debate comment wasn't directed at you :) ....was only indicating I didn't mean for my comments to be misconstrued (which you did not!).

Good god.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member