1075 users online (168 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
    Ditto.
    And I won't say what I think about his wife, because I would like to be able to participate during this trial.
    #justiceforcooper
    LOL, I understand..

This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

I think JH is guilty and I feel uncomfortable voicing my opinion about that and the attempts of spinning/obfuscation of evidence that clearly shows why the state has a case to begin with.
    Dearly beloved. We are gathered here today. To get through this thing called "life"

RIP Prince, his Purple Majesty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All posts are MOO (my opinion only) based on AFAIK (as far as I know).

Testing audio in courtroom. Preparing to begin. Watching court chatter livestream 1 from work

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I don't think this forum would have reached 30k posts if most people thought it was an accident? However, I have seen quite a few posts lately by people who don't think it was intentional...so are people's opinions changing? Did people who thought it was accidental not feel comfortable posting here two years ago?
    I don't think that it was an accident. At this point in time, I believe that Ross was at the very least negligent with respect to caring for Cooper. I am not sold on the premeditated part, and the prosecution will have a difficult time proving that.

To be honest, I am very skeptical about the "facts" surrounding this case. Detective Stoddard was very loose with his words. For example, he stated, "Ross returned to his car at lunch with his newly purchased light bulbs and placed his head inside the car." However, the surveillance video clearly shows that Ross did not put his head inside the car. He either had one or two arms in the car and tossed the light bulbs on the front seat. He likely did not even have a line of sight to Cooper's car seat. There are an insignificant number of instances like this. I am eagerly awaiting to see the evidence presented at trial.

While I do not currently think that this was premeditated (in the "beyond a reasonable doubt" legal sense), I do believe that Ross was negligent. I also believe that Ross may have purposely killed Cooper, but I need to see more evidence to be convinced.
    Last edited by GA_Peach; 10-03-2016 at 01:27 PM.

IMO I believe it was planned, not sure how far in advanced, but planned none-the-less.

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Peach View Post
    I don't think that it was an accident. At this point in time, I believe that Ross was at the very least negligent with respect to caring for Cooper. I am not sold on the premeditated part, and the prosecution will have a difficult time proving that.

To be honest, I am very skeptical about the "facts" surrounding this case. Detective Stoddard was very loose with his words. For example, he stated, "Ross returned to his car at lunch with his newly purchased light bulbs and placed his head inside the car." However, the surveillance video clearly shows that Ross did not put his head inside the car. He either had one or two arms in the car and tossed the light bulbs on the front seat. He likely did not even have a line of sight to Cooper's car seat. There are an insignificant number of instances like this. I am eagerly awaiting to see the evidence presented at trial.

While i do not currently think that this was premeditated, I do believe that Ross was negligent.
    With all due respect (especially to Cooper's memory), Ross would have smelled that there was something wrong the minute he opened the car door. My opinion, though.
    Life is an attitude... have a good one :Bananahi:

Judge seems very no nonsense not likely to tolerate delays

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
    With all due respect (especially to Cooper's memory), Ross would have smelled that there was something wrong the minute he opened the car door. My opinion, though.
    Experts have disagreed with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Finally. I feel we've waited so long to get Justice for Cooper. I can't wait to go over evidence and see if this was intentional or negligent. I always believe he was guilty and it was intentional. This case makes me so sad.

I just took the fastest shower ever thinking this was going to start any minute.

Is there a way to hide the chat box on Wild about Trial?

Quote Originally Posted by ahotch2 View Post

I'm patiently waiting to hear from them on the stand.

Quote Originally Posted by ahotch2 View Post

I think they have disagreed about smelling decomp only.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    Is there a way to hide the chat box on Wild about Trial?
    I'm watching at 11Alive.com, our local station. Much better sound.

At some point during the day, especially very early on, I would think JH would have remembered he didn't take Cooper to day care, and I don't mean when he left work for the day and realized he hadn't.

Judge being very thorough in instructing the jury about what to expect from her, the trial and what is expected and required of them

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast