FL FL - Jamie Curtis, 27, Naples, 16 September 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Collier man still missing, family remains hopeful
Jamie-Curtis1.jpg

Sunday marks two weeks since Collier County deputies suspended the search for Jamie Curtis, a missing 27-year-old man with Asperger’s Syndrome.
Curtis went missing Sept. 16 when he ran into the woods off Immokalee and Jones Mining roads after his mother pulled over.
http://www.winknews.com/2016/10/02/collier-man-still-missing-family-remains-hopeful/

More details:
Curtis, his mother and father were driving to visit a relative when he said he felt sick and asked that they pull the car over. The 27-year-old, who has Asperger's syndrome, darted from the car and ran west into a swamp.

Curtis is 6 feet 1 inch tall and has blond hair and green eyes. He was wearing black sweatpants and a blue shirt and carried a camouflage backpack.

Curtis’ mother told deputies her son was paranoid and that he thought he was being followed.
Read more: http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...owing-leads-missing-golden-gate-man/90712944/

BBM. That's going to make him harder to find. Hopefully he just found a safe place to hold up for a while. 2 weeks is a long time though. :(

We need all those sleuthing minds that have been consumed by Sherri Papini's thread to come over here and offer some of those great ideas and insight they had in there. You never know when one little tip or thought can lead to finding someone. I hope Jamie is safe, but... this is all so worrisome - can't fathom what his family is going through.

Jamie Lynn Curtis – The Charley Project

Jamie Lynn Curtis
  • curtis_jamie.jpg
  • curtis_jamie2.jpg
  • curtis_jamie3.jpg
  • curtis_jamie4.jpg
Curtis, circa 2016

• Missing Since09/16/2016
  • Missing FromNaples, Florida
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth05/31/1989 (30)
  • Age27 years old
  • Height and Weight6'1, 240 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA dark brownish-green t-shirt, black sweatpants and gray Northwestern sneakers. Carrying a green digital camouflage-print backpack which may have contained clothes and food.
  • Medical ConditionsCurtis suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, a high-functioning form of autism. He may avoid interacting with people if he feels threatened.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian male. Sandy blond hair, green eyes. Curtis may use the first name James. He had a reddish beard at the time of his disappearance. He has a scar on his knee.
Details of Disappearance
Curtis was last seen in Naples, Florida at 8:30 p.m. on September 16, 2016. He was was riding in a vehicle with his mother when he said he felt sick. After his mother she pulled over, he got out and ran into the woods in the area of Immokalee Road and Wild Turkey Drive. The area is swampy and is chest-deep in some places. Curtis has never been heard from again.

No there has never been a sighting of my brother Jamie, I do not believe he is dead and the way the Collier County Sheriffs office called off the search after 6 hours and transported me and my mom to a remote location and called off the search. Honestly makes me believe they (Police) backer acted (Kidnapped) him into a mental facility (HIPPA LAWS) prevent us from knowing. I honestly saw a man that looked like him in the back of a cop car that night.

No there has never been a sighting of my brother Jamie, I do not believe he is dead and the way the Collier County Sheriffs office called off the search after 6 hours and transported me and my mom to a remote location and called off the search. Honestly makes me believe they (Police) backer acted (Kidnapped) him into a mental facility (HIPPA LAWS) prevent us from knowing. I honestly saw a man that looked like him in the back of a cop car that night.
Welcome to Websleuths. I’m sorry this tragedy has happened to your family. It would be good to be set up as a VI (see below) and you can speak freely about your brothers case.

A Baker Act only lasts for days, so he would have been released. Who was his medical guardian? I would think they would be notified and his disability funds sent to them for his care?

Professional Posters and Verified Insiders

Welcome to Websleuths. I’m sorry this tragedy has happened to your family. It would be good to be set up as a VI (see below) and you can speak freely about your brothers case.

A Baker Act only lasts for days, so he would have been released. Who was his medical guardian? I would think they would be notified and his disability funds sent to them for his care?

Professional Posters and Verified Insiders

My mom was his financial power of Attorney, I'm clueless if she was his medical. Reciently we've reached out to people we think abducted him and got a peculiar reply. "The guardian doesnt want to relay information about Jamie."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back