France - Kim Kardashian held at gunpoint, Paris, 2016 *arrests*

drjones

Former Member
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say this is the only time I will be posting any Kardashian related news... crazy situation tho, sounds like she was robbed by two men dressed as police;

[video]http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/02/entertainment/kanye-west-family-emergency/index.html[/video]

"Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but physically unharmed," Kim Kardashian West spokesperson Ina Treciokas tells CNN."

HOW THE ARMED RAID AT KIM KARDASHIAN'S PARIS APARTMENT PLAYED OUT:

Five men dressed as police officers enter the building after the concierge let them in.
The concierge is handcuffed at gunpoint, he then leads the men to the starlet's flat.
The men enter Kim's room and threaten her with a weapon.
They tie her up and lock her in the bathroom.
The robbers steal $11 million worth of jewellery including a jewellery box and a ring, before fleeing.
Kanye West cancels his set at the Meadow Music and Art Festival, New York, as he hears about the raid.
Kim's sisters Kourtney and Kendall Jenner stop partying at Arc nightclub in Paris and rush to the apartment after hearing of the heist.
Pictures show that Kim's bodyguard was out with Kourtney at the time, not back at the apartment with Kim.
The actress' family was placed under police protection at the George V palace after the incident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ur-days-later-Kanye-say-it.html#ixzz4M1RAUCO9

A photographer, who has been following Kim since she arrived in Paris, is being questioned by police.
He is said to have gained access to a restaurant where she and her family were dining earlier this week by posing as a policeman.

It may be really mean and I'm glad she's okay but my first thought was "Staged...". Can't help it.

She's been out of the news too much for her liking lately... is my opinion. I too thought STAGED immediately

Kim must have been terrified and thought she might not see her children again. Whether you are a fan or not she deserves sympathy and compassion after such an awful ordeal she could easily have been killed. She did the right thing though by co-operating and they may have taken sentimental jewellery but nothing is worth losing your life over.

Oct 3 2016, 10:25 am ET

Kim Kardashian West Robbed of Millions in Jewelry in Paris

by Nancy Ing, Erin Dean, Alex Johnson and Hasani Gittens

PARIS — Kim Kardashian West was robbed of millions of dollars worth of jewelry while visiting Paris on Sunday night, according to a judicial source and reports.

A second source with knowledge of security at the private mansion where the reality TV star was staying told NBC News that she was tied up during the incident and that a wedding ring was among the valuables taken...

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/...an-west-robbed-millions-jewelry-paris-n658381

Sounds like a carefully planned heist. Like her or not, it must have been terrifying for her. Much worse could have happened to her. And what if she had her babies with her. shudder. I would be looking closely at the concierge that was forced to let them in her flat.

Hmmmm. I wonder if she was supposed to be at night club with sisters, and decided last minute not to go? Maybe rooms were supposed to be empty at time of Heist. Insider, insider, insider.

It struck me how that if this was in U.S.A. she very well may have been badly hurt. Our culture with robberies are associated with alot more unnecessary violence against the victims. She is one lucky lady.

Don't have to like her, OK to even hate her, but we are victim friendly here and I think we should remember that. JMO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:thinking::thinking: MMMkay sure lol

Paris gunmen rob Kardashian West of millions in jewelry

Angela Charlton, Associated Press 11:08 a.m. EDT October 3, 2016

Paris — Armed robbers forced their way into a private Paris residence where Kim Kardashian West was staying, tied her up and locked her in a bathroom before making off with more than $10 million worth of jewelry, police officials said Monday.

A spokeswoman for Kardashian West said the reality TV star, who was in Paris attending fashion week shows, was badly shaken but physically unharmed. Police said she left Paris Monday morning a few hours after the incident took place...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/en...16/10/03/people-kim-hardashian-west/91458282/

Not going to speculate until more is known about how this went down. Presumably, there are surveillance cameras at this hotel that should provide details. I'm sure there are detailed descriptions of the jewelry with photos of same. Perps will be caught if/when they attempt to sell the stolen jewelry. :moo:

Located just steps from the Champs-Elysées, with private terraces that command all of Paris, lovingly restored 18th-century tapestries, and a defining spirit of elegance and charm, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris redefines luxury in the City of Light.

http://www.fourseasons.com/paris/

I can't STAND the Kardashian family, for numerous reasons. But I highly doubt this was staged. And I do feel sympathy for her. Of course, she chose to live in the public eye, which comes with risks. But this was probably a harrowing experience for her. It sounds like the kids weren't present. That's great news, if it's the case.

Questions I have:

How did the men know she would be alone? How would they know exactly when and who would be in the apartment? They risked a whole lot and just happened to catch her all by herself?

It was either staged or an inside job, because it seemed to have gone rrrreeeeaaaallllllllyyyy smoothly to be outsiders.

I am nervous to read the comments here...even though this a victim-friendly website. Hopefully that will extend to Kim.

Ryan Lochte made up a story about being robbed...and it was found out pretty quickly. Hopefully people keep that in mind when they decide to accuse Kim of making this all up.

I don't think it's made up. I think someone on the inside gave access. The K family must be terrified. Again, I'm not a fan, but she doesn't deserve this. What a traumatic situation.

Questions I have:

How did the men know she would be alone? How would they know exactly when and who would be in the apartment? They risked a whole lot and just happened to catch her all by herself?

It was either staged or an inside job, because it seemed to have gone rrrreeeeaaaallllllllyyyy smoothly to be outsiders.

Why were ALL of her bodyguards sent to follow her sister, not one for herself with that much expensive jewelry? Is there proof that this jewelry was even with her?
When a family has made their fortunes off of creating fake reality tv shows and PR stunts you have to realistically ask if this is just another PR stunt.

I would rather extend sympathy for Kim (and all victims of violent crime) and risk it being a PR stunt than to be callous about the situation.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be bound and gagged and forced into a bathtub. Kim must have been terrified knowing she was a the complete mercy of her attackers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back