1369 users online (304 members and 1065 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ME - Lenore 'Lenny' Wilson, 3, Augusta, 4 Oct 2016

Augusta police are searching for a 3-year-old girl who may be missing after city firefighters responded Tuesday morning to a reported medical emergency at 26 Sewall St. and found that the girl, Lenore Lenny Wilson, was not at the home.

City firefighters and police officers searched the area with members of the Maine State Police and Kennebec County Sheriffs Office, said Deputy Chief Jared Mills in a news release Tuesday morning, but were not able to locate Wilson.
    Witnesses said they saw her with a man and a woman but police were unable to identify the couple.

http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/10/...rl-two-others/

I hope this little girl is safe and found quickly. Not sure about the firefighters responding to the medical emergency at that location - I wonder who that call was for?

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    I hope this little girl is safe and found quickly. Not sure about the firefighters responding to the medical emergency at that location - I wonder who that call was for?
    The story is really not clear. Just speculating: I wonder if the medical call was for one of her parents? No idea how the firefighters would know the girl was missing though unless authorities are familiar with the home for some reason. it could have been family members who took the girl while a parent went to the hospital. I hope she is with someone she knows and this all turns out to be a big miscommunication somewhere.

Here is an update. Doesn't explain much, but they do appear to know the person Lenny is with. Amber alert is going out.
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/augu...lson/328846130

Just got an Emergency Alert on the TV for Child Abduction. The woman is Fatima G also goes by China and possibly with her boyfriend who goes by the street name of Dollar. Said that Fatima/China occasionally watched her.

I am praying that she is found safe and soon.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

I saw this on a good friend's Facebook page and of course scrambled over here to look for a thread. She lives in the same neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyhorses View Post
    Here is an update. Doesn't explain much, but they do appear to know the person Lenny is with. Amber alert is going out.
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/augu...lson/328846130
    From that link:

UPDATE: State Police issued an AMBER ALERT for the missing Lenore Wilson on Tuesday around 1:30 p.m. They say she the 3 year-old has blonde hair, is 30 inches tall and weighs around 30 lbs.

Police say Lenny is with Fatima Gissentaner who goes by the nickname China. Gissentaner is a slim black woman who police say occasionally cares for Lenny. The two were last seen at an Augusta apartment at 26 Sewall street.

Police say Gissentaner, who is from New York, may be in with her boyfriend who goes by the street name "Dollar".
    Their picture:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Some more pictures of Lenny at that link:

Has anyone been able to find out where in New York Fatima is from and might be headed?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hope she is found safe ASAP!

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    I want to know what the medical emergency call was about, because that could make all the difference
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast