Help!

Tulessa

Reaction score
Can someone ID these bones for me?

Located today.

14492387_1771926129757618_6072421623205119931_n.jpg

Just wanted to add, we have a lot of Elk, Deer, Bear, and other mammals in my area.

I don't know Tulessa, no expert. They do look like some images on google for elk though. Can't tell the size or anything though. Hope someone can help you!

my first thought was deer bones, but I really don't know. sorry I am useless. :giggle:

googled deer bones ones and they do look similar:

Attachments

• IMG_0163.jpg
    IMG_0163.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
my first thought was deer bones, but I really don't know. sorry I am useless. :giggle:

No problem. I've been trying to locate the thread about a guy that went missing in Tennessee. They found his remains right above my house. That's why I don't like just tossing this aside.

No problem. I've been trying to locate the thread about a guy that went missing in Tennessee. They found his remains right above my house. That's why I don't like just tossing this aside.
This guy??? From 2008:

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/16864151.html

“WYMT) Remains of a missing Tennessee man are discovered in Eastern Kentucky. Now police want to know how the bones got there.

ATV riders found the bones earlier this month in the Beaver Creek area of Pike County. That's the same area where the missing man's car was found burned almost six years ago.

Family members say 41 year old Robert Wayne Chadwell disappeared Labor Day weekend 2002. They say he left Nashville and was never seen or heard from again. Family members are glad to finally find him, but they say it doesn't end the wondering, just brings more questions.”​

Chupacabra?

Honestly they look like something I would run away from and try to forget I ever saw.

I would call your local game department, I'm sure they would be able to tell you.

This guy??? From 2008:

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/16864151.html

“WYMT) Remains of a missing Tennessee man are discovered in Eastern Kentucky. Now police want to know how the bones got there.

ATV riders found the bones earlier this month in the Beaver Creek area of Pike County. That's the same area where the missing man's car was found burned almost six years ago.

Family members say 41 year old Robert Wayne Chadwell disappeared Labor Day weekend 2002. They say he left Nashville and was never seen or heard from again. Family members are glad to finally find him, but they say it doesn't end the wondering, just brings more questions.”​

You are a doll! I got tired of looking lol. This is it! And I live in the head of Beaver. He was within walking distance. Well for me anyways.

[video=youtube;cLi55MV04a8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLi55MV04a8[/video]

My son finds bones on his farm.........spooky.........coyotes eat to bone........his finds are always deer...(PA)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back