WA WA - Bradley Hale, 35, Bellingham, 1 Oct 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Police searching for missing Bellingham man last seen on Saturday
14524631_484174865039611_2694235584605884711_o-e1475601011908.jpg

Authorities say Bradley J. Hale left his home in a panicked mental state on Saturday, Oct. 1.

He then contacted his wife the following day around 5 p.m. saying he was lost in the woods.

http://q13fox.com/2016/10/04/police-searching-for-missing-bellingham-man-last-seen-on-saturday/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Sadly, Brad is still missing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just a question. But are the police suspecting foul play? To me it seems too convenient that he texted or called that he was lost in the woods right next to a rifle range. Convenient as in if he was shot, then body dumped in the impact area of the Rifle Range then it would point towards he was disoriented wandered into the impact got hit by a stray round and succumbed to his wounds. I know the police executed searches but when I looked at the search map the impact area was not one of the zones from what I saw.

and by now most if not all of any forensic evidence would have been destroyed.

Just a question. But are the police suspecting foul play? To me it seems too convenient that he texted or called that he was lost in the woods right next to a rifle range. Convenient as in if he was shot, then body dumped in the impact area of the Rifle Range then it would point towards he was disoriented wandered into the impact got hit by a stray round and succumbed to his wounds. I know the police executed searches but when I looked at the search map the impact area was not one of the zones from what I saw.

and by now most if not all of any forensic evidence would have been destroyed.

No. If I recall correctly, they suspect suicide. :(

Welcome to Websleuths!

Posted on Bellingham PD's FB. If you click on "Edited," there is more information about the circumstances of Brad's disappearance. He is in serious and immediate need of medical attention. Praying that he is found ASAP ...:

https://www.facebook.com/bellingham...3103305813436/484174865039611/?type=3&theater

He was suffering from DTs before he disappeared. I think they meant delirium tremens.

DTs is a medical emergency with a high mortality rate...

Clinical manifestations include agitation, global confusion, disorientation, hallucinations, fever, hypertension, diaphoresis, and autonomic hyperactivity (tachycardia and hypertension).

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/166032-clinical#showall

How do they suspect suicide with no body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at the first post in this thread it says he left home "in a panicked mental state". I believe Bradley has a history of mental illness and therefore it is implied that he ran off to commit suicide. It's possible he meant to come home, but got lost in the woods and died of natural causes. It's also possible someone found him while he was in this panicked mental state and killed him for some unknown motive. It's also slightly possible he is living among the homeless population someplace, still quite disturbed and not himself, and has simply not been found. But, in my opinion, the most likely explanation for his disappearance is suicide and his remains have yet to be recovered. It is very sad but may be why this case has not received much attention.

Posted on Bellingham PD's FB. If you click on "Edited," there is more information about the circumstances of Brad's disappearance. He is in serious and immediate need of medical attention. Praying that he is found ASAP ...:

https://www.facebook.com/bellingham...3103305813436/484174865039611/?type=3&theater

Click on this post from the police and read the post prior to it being edited and there is important info there about something Bradley said prior to leaving home. HTH.

If you look at the first post in this thread it says he left home "in a panicked mental state". I believe Bradley has a history of mental illness and therefore it is implied that he ran off to commit suicide. It's possible he meant to come home, but got lost in the woods and died of natural causes. It's also possible someone found him while he was in this panicked mental state and killed him for some unknown motive. It's also slightly possible he is living among the homeless population someplace, still quite disturbed and not himself, and has simply not been found. But, in my opinion, the most likely explanation for his disappearance is suicide and his remains have yet to be recovered. It is very sad but may be why this case has not received much attention.

I think, if he called home the next day saying he was lost, he may have no longer been suicidal. I think it's possible he did perish from natural causes after being lost in the woods for some time. I think it's also completely possible he is living amongst the homeless population. Praying it's the latter & he is found.

I think, if he called home the next day saying he was lost, he may have no longer been suicidal. I think it's possible he did perish from natural causes after being lost in the woods for some time. I think it's also completely possible he is living amongst the homeless population. Praying it's the latter & he is found.

That's assuming that the wife and brother are telling the truth. and that he did actually call and send texts, etc.

It just seems all too convenient. based on where his truck was found it would take a complete fool to get lost in the woods. Traffic on I5 whipping by. Gunshots from the range. And the trails that are there....

It just doesn't make sense to me. if he's panicked and going through DTs. What person in their right mind would let him leave? My mom was a raging alcoholic/drug user. If she was intoxicated or going through DT my brother and I would never let her leave the house. We'd take her keys and hide them. a person that lets someone drive off like that is wanting something bad to happen, in my opinion.

From the moment I read the flyer I suspected foul play. Still waiting to see if the Shell station has video of him driving or walking by.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back