GUILTY WV - Emmaleigh Barringer, 10 months, dies after brutal rape, Ripley, 3 Oct 2016 *Arrest*

DropthePuck

Reaction score
Sorry folks, this one is particularly infuriating and stomach churning:

[FONT=&amp]"Deputies arrested a Jackson County man they allege sexually assaulted a 10-month old infant, leaving the child with extensive bleeding and life-threatening injuries, according to a criminal complaint filed in Jackson County Magistrate Court."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Dr. Steve Eshenaur told Jackson sheriff’s deputies the baby’s injuries were consistent with a violent sexual assault, as well as a violent shaking or a striking of the baby’s face, according to the complaint. The baby’s core temperature was 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and the baby had petechiae in her eyes — small red spots that are caused by bleeding in the skin."

[/FONT]
http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-c...jackson-man-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-baby

"The complaint states Taylor had taken the baby to the basement while doing laundry. He told deputies he “blacked out” and didn’t know how the baby’s injuries had occurred."

http://www.theintermountain.com/new...-investigating-sexual-assault-of-9-month-old/

Blacked out, my foot. SMDH.

Some news reports are listing the baby's age as 9 months, whereas others state she is 10 months old. I am unsure of the correct age.

I hope the prosecutors have taken a screenshot of that page to possibly use against him. This is just horrific how can you do this to a poor baby. I'm sick to death of seeing cases where mum's partner has abused her child.

I doubt they need that page as the evidence is pretty clear. Jmo.

Was coming to start a thread. What a horror to wake up to. :(

She is legally brain dead. :( No link, so consider it rumor.

Idk if this matters, other than I thought of the guy who killed those two folks in Fla, and then started chewing the guy's face off, but I think he may have been an a recovering addict as his FB shows a drop in at BoMar Club Drop-In Center. If he's never had a history of pedophilia, or sexual abuse, maybe he was on some sort of drugs. I'm not excusing what's happened, just trying to find reasoning behind it. He'd have to know, in a clear mind, that he'd not get away with this. This is just insane. I've heard of another case that was, like this one, just heinous, and the three men who assaulted the infant were all high and drunk. The mother was asleep in another room, iirc. That's why I thought maybe drugs were in the mix when I saw the BoMar Club Drop-In Center. That poor child. I can't imagine. {sorrow}

"The complaint states Taylor had taken the baby to the basement while doing laundry. He told deputies he “blacked out” and didn’t know how the baby’s injuries had occurred."

http://www.theintermountain.com/new...-investigating-sexual-assault-of-9-month-old/

Blacked out, my foot. SMDH.

Some news reports are listing the baby's age as 9 months, whereas others state she is 10 months old. I am unsure of the correct age.

Like the Middle Eastern Prince who beat a rape charge because he claimed he tripped naked and fell into a woman. Repeatedly.

That photo brings back images of my three month old great neice whose daddy pun he'd a hole through her thoart when she was three months old. She was 7 the hospital for over a month and came home with a feeding tube in her nose for another m8nth. Had to go through therapy to lean how to swallow again.

There was another case down here where a baby girl died while her daddy performed oral sex on her.

Down here in Texas we say get a rope for monsters like this.

If he'd had any priors, whoever let him free, is partially to blame. It should be life, w/o parole for child molesters. They can't be fixed. It's a mental sickness that has no cure. Releasing them back into society is just pure stupidity.

this case is disgusting, and that pic of her made me cry :*(

If he'd had any priors, whoever let him free, is partially to blame. It should be life, w/o parole for child molesters. They can't be fixed. It's a mental sickness that has no cure. Releasing them back into society is just pure stupidity.

IMO, no, he should be put to death immediately. There is absolutely no justification for him to waste oxygen.

while in feeling I (and most) agree, DP is only for first degree murder w a special circumstance. he was saying that chomos should get LWOP (like without a deceased victim)

IMO, no, he should be put to death immediately. There is absolutely no justification for him to waste oxygen.

Reason 54321 women with young children should NOT date or have men stay the night.

I am not judging her at all. I'm just so sick of these stories. For years on Websleuths now, it's a common theme. NO matter how nice the guy seems, you can never ever assume your child is safe.

Absolutely unbelievable and beyond disgusting!

R.I.P. Emmaleigh🌹

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back