950 users online (155 members and 795 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Eric Fletcher, 11, Virginia Beach, 5 October 2016

Student missing from Virginia Beach elementary school after running into woods

The child became irate in class and ran from the school into the woods.
    http://wtkr.com/2016/10/05/student-m...ng-into-woods/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From Los' link:

Virginia Beach elementary school student found safe after running into woods
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn