Found Deceased CA - Samuel Galvan, 28, Riverside, 11 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Riverside Man's Disappearance Deemed Suspicious; Family, Police Ask For Help In Finding Him
1538736_1280x720.jpg

Samuel Joel Galvan was last seen Sept 11., according to Riverside Police Department investigators, who consider his disappearance to be suspicious.
Some additional details about the the case could not be immediately disclosed, said Lt. Frank Assumma.
Galvan left his home in the city's Orangecrest neighborhood, where he lives with his mother and sister, at about 2 a.m. and did not return.
About a week later, a notice arrived in the mail stating that the man's car had been impounded in Corona.
http://abc7.com/news/family-police-ask-for-help-in-finding-missing-riverside-man/1538761/

I wonder what other details the police have that they can't release? Unfortunately, I don't think this is going to have a very good ending 😕

His cellphone appears to be off, so his location can't be tracked,� Riverside Police Officer Ryan Railsback said in a news release.

Galvan is white, 5-feet-10 and about 210 pounds.
He has trouble sleeping and has a habit of driving to local Walmart or Walgreens stores to pass the time overnight, Railsback said.
http://www.pe.com/articles/searching-814438-missing-sept.html

OMG I just saw this. I know him. Wow thats really sad. He told he was depressed lately. :(

He looks exactly like another MP under a different name but I can't figure out who it is.

Witness relocation?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Witness relocation?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Although they look really close, I don't think they are the same person. Their ears are slightly different shapes. That's the main difference I see. Daniel's nose is also slightly wider. They could be brothers though, they look so close to each other. Daniel was 19 when he went missing and Samuel is 28. That's a little too big of an age difference for me to think Daniel went into witness protection. That said, Daniel's car was recently found. If he shows up alive somewhere I will be checking Samuel's case first thing, lol.

attachment.php

Although they look really close, I don't think they are the same person. Their ears are slightly different shapes. That's the main difference I see. Daniel's nose is also slightly wider. They could be brothers though, they look so close to each other. Daniel was 19 when he went missing and Samuel is 28. That's a little too big of an age difference for me to think Daniel went into witness protection. That said, Daniel's car was recently found. If he shows up alive somewhere I will be checking Samuel's case first thing, lol.

To me these two men do not look at all alike.

I feel like I've seen Samuel's pic before, under another MP case awhile back. I feel like I've seen that exact pic in some other case. Hmmmm

What in the frick? Theyfound remains but they won't be ID "for some time" yet they have been charged w murder. Was he dismembered or burned? Why????

You're right--this article says the body was burned. This is horrifying!

A couple quotes:
According to Renard, the girl, who is reportedly in her 20’s but has not yet been publicly identified and whose age has not been verified, decided to “invite him over so they could teach him a lesson.”
“They then tortured him,” Renard explained. “I don’t know why they thought they needed to teach him a lesson.”
and

After they were confronted, “(Rangelayala) and (Ramirez) took the police to the body,” Renard said. “They were both arrested in the field where they burned the body.”
http://riversidecountynewssource.org/2016/10/20/tinder-use-may-have-led-to-mans-murder/

some more details here:
http://riversidecountynewssource.or...-with-riverside-missing-person-investigation/

OMG!!! That is so horrible. I can't imagine it. :(

ok so some girl was on tinder, and was mad because a guy was trying to see her WHICH IS THE REASON PPL GO ON TINDER so she thought he needed a lesson taught and called family members to torture him? dfq why isn't SHE also in jail?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back