1227 users online (195 members and 1032 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Korinna Nicole Baker, 17, Spring Branch, Comal Co., 22 Sept 2016

17-year-old Korinna Nicole Baker was last seen on September 22. Bakerís ATM card was used at a location near SW Military Drive and S Zarzamora on Sept 23.
    http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/...nknown-suspect

Korinna was last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes. She was also wearing black Ray Ban eyeglasses and carrying a blue Jansport backpack
    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mp...ssing%20Person

I just saw this myself. It's a shame how some folks can be missing a week or two before the ' general public' even gets the info. Where are you, Korinna ?

The update says they identified the man who used her card, but Korinna is still missing: https://www.facebook.com/COMALCOUNTY...type=3&theater

The suspect is Miguel Marin, possibly driving a white or silver Honda Accord (unknown year or license)

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...328594906646:0

"One still missing is one too many."
    Facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork

She posted on Facebook yesterday that she isn't missing. Of course, it could also be someone else on her page but what is written there makes me inclined to believe that she wrote it.

Adding: it appears that she ran away around the beginning of 2015 and was found then.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaSkis View Post
    She posted on Facebook yesterday that she isn't missing. Of course, it could also be someone else on her page but what is written there makes me inclined to believe that she wrote it.

Adding: it appears that she ran away around the beginning of 2015 and was found then.
    According post to Foxx29
    https://m.facebook.com/foxsanantonio...67455580097938

Quote Originally Posted by Darling136 View Post
    Until she goes and show herself to a police officer to report she is not missing, I don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    Until she goes and show herself to a police officer to report she is not missing, I don't believe it.
    In the meantime, i think it is her. Have a look on the comments on her post, there is some unpretty family discussion

In the meantime, i think it is her. Have a look on the comments on her post, there is some unpretty family discussion
    Oh lordy. What a strange one. I dont know what to think. The comments seem like they are all convinced but im just not sure why she wouldn't go to the police... or would she have to go home being 17?
    Missing Pieces Network

'Oh my love we pray each day may you come home and be okay.
    For now, we wait for you for you to come home.
    '
    Here for the missing and the lost souls.
    Message me for Case Maps.

Merry Christmas Sleuth's!

I'm not finding anything new on the post --last comments are Oct 12. Or am I looking in the wrong place?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.
    Luke 8:17

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    Oh lordy. What a strange one. I dont know what to think. The comments seem like they are all convinced but im just not sure why she wouldn't go to the police... or would she have to go home being 17?
    I wish she would go to the police. If that is not some troll posting as her and what she is saying is true then she can ask the courts to not live with her parents. They can't force a 17 year old to live at home in a bad situation I don't think. She can legally be allowed to live with other family. They just want to know where she is and that she is safe. I had a neighbor that moved in with her grandmother as a teen without even having to go through the court system or anything. She can work it out with her family--it is not illegal to run away from home so I don't understand why she wouldn't just go to the police and say she is safe.
    For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I wish she would go to the police. If that is not some troll posting as her and what she is saying is true then she can ask the courts to not live with her parents. They can't force a 17 year old to live at home in a bad situation I don't think. She can legally be allowed to live with other family. They just want to know where she is and that she is safe. I had a neighbor that moved in with her grandmother as a teen without even having to go through the court system or anything. She can work it out with her family--it is not illegal to run away from home so I don't understand why she wouldn't just go to the police and say she is safe.
    This is what I thought thank you for confirming. There are a lot of people concerned for her, if it is her she should come forward. Also I would have thought she would have wanted to clear the gentleman she was if what was written was true. Do we know who reported her missing?
    Missing Pieces Network

'

Quote Originally Posted by kpetrova_x View Post
    This is what I thought thank you for confirming. There are a lot of people concerned for her, if it is her she should come forward. Also I would have thought she would have wanted to clear the gentleman she was if what was written was true. Do we know who reported her missing?
    I dont' know. I can't find any recent news. This article from Oct 9th is titled "Missing girl is alive, left voluntarily" but there is literally no info about how they know she is alive in the short article: http://herald-zeitung.com/news/artic...a35e5b07c.html

Just noticed, apparently, you need a subscription to read the rest of the article there. But no other news reported she is alive and voluntarily missing.

The Sheriff's office never posted an update that she had been located: https://www.facebook.com/Comal-Count...2901413722765/

Until the police know and confirm I wouldn't dare trust. Too many questions unanswered here.
    Missing Pieces Network

'