NC NC - Possible serial killer confession found in Raleigh hotel room crimes 08-10

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"What appears to be a 'murder confession' was found by a contractor renovating a hotel room in Raleigh, North Carolina.

The note alleges that various victims were lured to the room in the Sheraton Hotel where they were gagged and sodomised before being allowed to 'go free from this world'.

Although the local police say they were not aware of any crimes that match the alleged confession, they are reportedly holding the note as potential evidence."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...g-sodomy-MURDER-hotel-room.html#ixzz4MJVO4Lcs

The note in full

To whom it may concern:
Between the years of 2008 and 2010, I would check into this room by special request.
And after six or seven weeks of phoning, I would select a victim from a local college or from the apartments adjacent to the windows in this room.
After gagging said victim, so as not to disturb the other guests, I would begin the 'procedure' with a hint of sodomy.
My crimes were far from victimless, however I always committed with them with the attitude of helping the victim go free from this world and helping the community at large.
I've never been one to leave witnesses but I felt I should leave this account of my life's work so that someone will understand.
Are you the one who will save me?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/t...g-sodomy-MURDER-hotel-room.html#ixzz4MJWChLnH

Are there any murders or missing persons that match these dates here?

IMG_0005.JPG

And after six or seven weeks of phoning, I would select a victim

BBM

After looking at the letter, I think that word should be "planning". Phoning doesn't make much sense.

I hope whomever wrote that bizarre and macabre letter is found because even if it is a sick hoax, the writer is beyond twisted.

I wonder if LE could get the check in records for 2008-2010. That might be a start of catching this person, if it's not a hoax.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back